Chapter 20: Gender

Seto's P.O.V

It was just a dream...thank Notch ((UC: By the way, I say thank Notch and not God because I'm christian and I don't want to use the name in vain :P))

That night Brice and I just layed around, trying to find names for our baby.

"If it's a boy, let's name him Nico" I suggested.

"Nice, and if it's a girl, let's name her Mia" Brice suggested.

"Yes!" I squealed.

Nico and Mia sound like cute names!

I suddenly felt very sick. I ran to the bathroom and puked.

But something odd happened...my body began to glow a light shade of purple. The door was slammed shut, and my body began to sting like a million bees were attacking me. I let out a high pitched scream, and fell to the ground. I got up quickly and looked at my reflection through the mirror.

And that's when I screamed again.

Brice's P.O.V

I heard a scream from the bathroom. I quickly ran to the noise and broke down the door. There stood a woman wearing a slightly over sized cloak that looked like Seto's. She had long brown hair and hazel eyes.

I pinned her to the wall and held a razor to her neck.

"What did you do to Seto?'' I growled.

"B-Brice i-i-It's me!" She squealed.

I held her closer to the wall.

"Prove it."

She looked at me with pleading eyes. Her ears flattened and her tail wrapped around her small frame.

I gasped and quickly removed the razor from Seto's neck. I hugged him tightly.

"Oh my notch Seto I'm so so sorry!"

He wrapped his fragile arms around me.

"Its fine Brice" he assured and kissed my head.

After me consistently apologizing, we finally moved out of the bathroom into our bedroom. I spooned him, and kissed his head.

"Goodnight my kitty" I whispered in his ear

"Goodnight my king" he replied.

-------

BETTER CHAPTER NEXT!

HAVE A NICE DAY!

STAY FLUFFY!!