CHAPTER 1 - road trip

(don't be salty in mah story ;) I take my time to make it, but you ain't gotta take ya time to read it! K? K!)

A/N- I've restarted my story since last I made it was 2016 and yeesh, so if you have read it before bare with me please!!

-I N T R O-

"RINGGGGGG.....RINGGGGG....RINGG-" I slam my hand down onto my phone that was sat charging on my bedside table. Picking it up I let out a huge yawn as I answered.

"Hell-"

"JAYLA!! what's today? Guess what todayy isss?!" Makayla BOOMED through the phone, it was way to early for this already.

"It's playlist?" I said asking more of a question than stating it because I damn near forgot!

"ITS PLAYLIST" I could hear Addison in the back. We all laughed over the phone.

"Well bitches be ready in 30 minutes because I'm just gonna get y'all then we can start the road trip because we gotta get there in time to get our badges" we all made agreements then I hung up the phone.

I made my way into my bathroom that was in my room, I shut the door behind me but not before my dog pixie could run in between my legs and go in with me. I took a quick shower washing my hair and body(can't smell like dooky in the car ride,Makayla will say sum) and shaving I got out.

Wrapping a towel around my body I make my way into my room. I dry off and put on my clothes, dry my hair with the towel and start to get dressed. (Outfit above)

I put my hair in two French braids then throw on my glasses for now. I don't feel feel like getting all dolled up for a 10 hour road trip.

Making my way into the the kitchen I dial Makaylas phone. It rings twice before she picks up.

"Hey what's up"

"I'm grabbing a water then heading to you, see you in about 30 minutes." I say closing the fridge as I put my water in my purse.

"Okay, see you then"

"Okay" I hang up the phone and make my way out front. I had put my suitcase and everything in my trunk the night before so I didn't have to worry about it now.

I start my car and connect to the blue tooth. I turn on "ho hey by the lumineers" and pull outta my drive way and make my way to Makayla's house. I'm so excited.

Pulling into makaylas driveway I turn down my music and honk twice. After about 3 minutes she comes walking out with her younger sister Addison and they start loading the trunk with their suitcases. Makayla Jumped in the passenger seat and Addison got in the back and we headed on the road.

"Do y'all wanna get some breakfast before we get on the highway" I asked pulling off of their street.

"Yeah what do y'all wanna get?" Addison said while scrolling on her phone.

"Wanna get some Krystal's?" I suggested pulling onto the Main Street.  They both said yeah so I drove 2 minutes down the street then pulled into Krystal's drive thru.

"Hi thank you for choosing Krystal's what can I get for you this morning?" A older lady said nicely through the mic.

"Can I get three orders of the sunriser meals with two of them as cokes and one as sweet tea?" I got my total then pulled around to the window to pay. The lady handed us our food and we made our way back onto the main road.

Playlist here we come.