Chapter 4

Jawan POV

I want her to beg, I want her to ask me to pleasure her, I want to taste her and watch her love faces. I want her to voice that but she's so innocent and embarrassed I don't think she'll do it. I want her to join the dark side with me and let out her inner freak, that's why I'm teasing her. I wait for her to tell me how she wants me to please her when she decides to finger herself in front of me. She closes her eyes and fingers herself moaning softly arching her back up at times, she adds another finger trying to find her spot and starts moaning my name and I take off my shirt getting really turned on. She adds a third finger going deeper panting and gripping the sheets with her other hand. Shit I need her, fuck I really want her but I got to be gentle. How do you be gentle when she's moaning and making such faces? I don't want her to be able to walk the rest of the weekend, I'm snapped out of my thoughts by her screaming my name out and cursing. I think she found her spot because she starts going faster and deeper, fuck it I can't do it.

"*grips her wrist and pins them down to the bed* your body belongs to me, no one makes you cum, scream, or feel this good but me got it? *licking her juices off of her fingers and making eye contact with her*"

"*nods* Jawan please play with me"

"*goes between her legs and licks her before eating her out*"

"Oh fuck *tries to move away* it's too much"

She tries to run away from me and I slap her thighs holding them in place around my head. I insert my tongue deeper licking every part of her I can reach making her moan and arch her back gripping the sheets as tight as she can. I must have found her spot because her body jolts as she starts to push my head deeper and ride my face, I continue to hit her spot spelling out that she's all mine when she squirts all over the sheets and my face screaming my name so loud I'm sure the neighbors heard it. Body shaking, I let her ride out her orgasm on my face and then give her one final lick before coming up and getting a towel to wipe my face. 

"I got a squirter and a freak, I hit the jackpot"

"*hides face*"

"You sure you want to do this, once I start I don't think I'll be able to stop myself"

"*sits up and unbuckles my pants pulling down my pants and boxers*"

"*hiss at the feeling of freedom and cold air hitting me*"

"*eyes widen* Oh hell no, that's too big. That's not going anywhere near me, it won't fit"

"It will, trust me. It will hurt at first since you're a virgin but I promise to be gentle. Feel free to bite me, scratch me, or whatever. Okay? *puts on the condom*"

"Okay, I'm ready"

"*lays her back down and kiss her muffling her screams as I enter her*"

I feel the tears run down her face and I kiss them away as I slowly but fully enter her. I whisper sweetly in her ear and stay still until she gives me the okay to move. When I start to move I can tell she's still in a little bit of pain but as soon as that goes away the pleasure takes over her and she starts to moan in my ear. She tells me to let loose and do as I please and I just lose it. I go deeper and faster as she bites my shoulder and scratches my back. She pulls me down and flips us over and starts riding me causing me to say her name and moan. Bouncing up and down, grinding and making the bed squeak she goes crazy making me cum. She helps me ride out my high and keeps going faster and harder until she cums hard on me, she starts to get tired so I guide her hips helping her ride out her high until she collapses on top of me. Both sweating and out of breath but happy we stay silent for a while taking everything in.

"*looks over at her* Told you, you were a freak"

"Oh shut up, *kisses my cheek*  I don't know if I can move"

"Good, that's the point. I love knowing all the things I can make your body do"

"*covers my face* stooooooop"

"*moves her hands* I love you baby *kisses her cheek*"

"I love you too, you have a surprise when you least expect it"

"Can't wait"

~THE END~

A/N:Thanks for reading my short story, if you made it this far you are the real MVP. XOXO