Early life

I was born late at night on November 18th. My mother was very young when I was born. She was 17. My father was 21. I was a fairly good child growing up. I would get in trouble once in a while for things such as, drawing on the wall or making a mess. Other than that I was a good kid.

Me, my mother, and my father lived in a 2 bedroom apartment building until I was 4. We moved out because my mom was pregnant with my baby brother Gage. We left Cincinnati and moved to Batavia. Batavia is a small village of Clermont County, Ohio, United States. The population is 1,650 as of 2016.

I went to school at Batavia Elementary. I was a straight A student and had lots of friends. I lived next door to my best friend and cousin Samantha. Across the street lived my two other friend who I don't talk to anymore. We used to run around and play.

My life was great. I was so naive to how cruel society actually is. I was an innocent little child without a care in the world.

When I was in the 3rd grade I decided to join competitive cheer. We would go to different schools and compete in competitions. When we weren't competing we were preforming during football games. I really hated the coach. Practice would normally be from 8-10pm, but if we did something wrong or she got mad at someone she would keep us there for an extra hour. Other than that it was really fun. I won lots of trophies and medals along with a couple ribbons. I cheered until the 5th grade. After that I had different hobbies and wasn't as interested in cheer leading. I became interested in other sports such as soccer, basketball, and track. I was a very active kid.

In elementary school I never got in trouble, except for one time. I forgot to do an assignment and my strick teacher Mrs. Kidwell (or as I would like to call her Kidkill) gave me a Tuesday school. Kidkill wasn't my most favorite teacher and I'm pretty sure I wasn't her most favorite student. I don't know I just got this feeling like she didn't like me for some reason. About the Tuesday school, I was pissed. One fucking assignment. Anyways I served my Tuesday school and went on with my life.

Elementary school was some of the best times of my life. I was so happy. If I could go back I would.