Boredom and Talking.

70 Years Later
Zues P.O.V

I've been worried about my nephew. He barley leaves Olympus and when he does it's only for Buisness. He runs his Horsemen and managed the Gaurdian Program and all that jazz. He always comes to me with suggestions on how to make Olympus stronger. For example about 50 years ago he asked me 'Zues are only defensive hot spot is Olympus. Why don't we create more spots where we hold power for example I can put small pockets of our power into a safety dimension where even if our thrones are lost we still have power,' I instantly agreed as it was an amazing idea. I also remember a time when he suddenly burst into the Throne room grinning like a mad man I asked 'Are you ok Nephew,' he just grinned at me 'I made a major breakthrough into my Curses domain and can now bless people/things like curses.' I was amazed and confused 'The reason I'm here though is I can Bless all Olympian grounds so that any unwanted visitor or anyone who Intends harm to Olympus and it's people to be caused great Pain and with the help of Hephaestus I can make cameras so that they get caught while my domain of Torture and Curses take place so that we can see the enemy and capture him. I can also bless technology so our children can use it without harm' now I understood it was amazing some of the things he could do. I could go on and on about how he improved Olympus. He even managed to be able to create a ways for us to get along with our Roman side. He suggested we either spend a day or two every week as Romans or we merge our power together and become an ultamite version of ourselves as it could double our power. He also helped make peace with other Patheons such as the Egyptions and the Norse now we have great ties with them and we have Game night every months. He even got me to stop cheating on Hera.

Yet I could tell Percy is sad. He is a god of True Love yet has nobody to love and nobody who loves him. I even confronted Aphrodite and she says that she cannot do anything. He started to gain titles and such. Most of the older Campers have died and the new Generation have came in no children of Percy have shown up and as far as I can tell he has been neglecting his domain of Male Beauty and True Love my guess was that he was just leaving them to Aphrodite but I have a feeling theirs more to it than that.

We're having a council meeting today and I'll bring it up.

Poseidons P.O.V

I was worried about my Son Percy as he was depressed his domains had become less stable like if he were near people before people would feel motivated and self-confident but now people just felt.... lost.... When he was around I could tell what it was, it happened to me once when I was ignoring my domain of Storms as I hadn't had full control over then and didn't want to destroy any land. But that was only for 10 years I can tell Percy has been going through this for a long time.

After the Gaurdian Program was built we all took or guardians into our custody and train them. Even though Percy said to give them our full blessing I only gave Annabeth a minor blessing as punishment. She was royally pissed when she figured it out and complained to Athena yet when she did Athena just snapped her fingers and said calmly 'Shut up daughter be lucky Percy made you a Gaurdian, he was kind to give you Poseidon as every God wanted you to punish you even me. Yet he made his father swear not to harm you. Now shut up child and be gone' she then flashed her daughter back into my court.

Anyways my brother Zeus was calling a council meeting and I knew he was going to bring it up to Percy as he was also worried about his nephew.

▪BOOM BOOM▪
Lightning shook my realm as Zeus called the meeting. When I flashed in I saw mostly everybody their the only person who wasn't was Percy. Zeus noticed my confused look and spoke "I gabby sent for him yet brother we shall talk to the council first." I nodded my head. Over the last 70 years we had all become closer as a family.

"Olympians we've summoned a meeting to talk about Percy and His neglect of his domains these have been going on for a while ever since his Champion and daughter/Gaurdian died. We need to sort these issues out so once we've finish our annual topics we shall question him. Understood" he got alot of yes to him as he smiled and nodded.

50 minutes Later

"Finally Percy we have to talk to you about something." Zeus spoke, Percy didn't look to bothered by this and nodded.

"We've noticed you've been neglecting two of your domains Male Beauty and True Love. Any reasons why?" He spoke again this time Percy sighed and slumped into his throne.

"Yes their is Uncle. Would you like to hear my reason?" All he got was a nod from my brother. He sighed again and spoke "I'm assuming you have heard of the rivers of power?" We all nodded "Yes well basically God of True Love and Make Beauty I have a deeper connection to the River than Aphrodite and since I'm a Primordial aswell it multiplies that fact by about 100 that of a god. So if I realised and used my domain over true love I would have to break my domain of Loyalty as as a god of Love I have many minor love related domains for example sex, passion, desire etc. These domains need to be used. Anyways as of my connection if I used my domain I would have to have multiple lovers like a Alpha wolf does. Aphrodite doesn't have this problem as she is a love goddess not a true love deity. So if I realised my domain I would have multiple lovers and that means anybody as long as they are my true love as a predestined lover that means somebody I was destined to be with in any version of the Universe." I understood he Would be breaking his domain over loyalty and would have multiple lovers against his choice.