I climb in and open the door, shutting it once I'm completely in.

I glance at Tyler who is knocked out asleep and I feel bad.

"Hey baby wake up" I whisper softly as I cup one of his cheeks and tilts his head slightly.

"Why must you torture me? Can't I just sleep" he whines and I giggle but frown as I didn't like his facial expressions.

"Come here baby" I reply as I tug on his arm to sit in the seat with me.

He climbs over and sits on my lap as his head flops on my shoulder.

I bring my arms to his waist and wrap them around him firmly yet gentle, giving his forehead small pecks.

"Tyler, I really need to see my family right now" I whisper quietly as I knew he wasn't fully asleep.

He whimpers a little as my fingertips snaked under his shirt and traces circles.

"Please do this for me" I add and he looks up, smiling at me.

"Okay but I am running your pockets dry with Starbucks" he smirks and I giggle.

"Come on" I reply giggling and we get out of the car, grabbing our suitcases and parking the car.

Ty's mom said she'd get it some time today and take it to her house so it wouldn't be stranded at the airport.

We quickly board and sit directly next to eachother on the left side.

Almost as soon as we sit down Tyler is knocked out cold and I smile, looking at him.

"Baby I wuv you" I say as I run my fingers through his hair, lifting his head up.

"If you love me let me sleep" he whines as he moves farther away to rest.

I whine and groan until he looks back at me.

"Do you mind?" he snaps and it slightly hurt my feelings.

"We haven't kissed at all today" I reply as I try to lean in for a kiss but he pulls back.

"You get your kiss when I'm not sleepy" he snaps, turning his head back to the other side.

"Fine but goodluck sleeping all alone, I'm taking the couch when we get there" I murmur and he just flips me off.

It's gonna be a long ride.

After hours of being bored because Ty refused to talk to me and I can't get on my phone it's finally time to get off.

"Tyler we're in Minnesota" I say softly.

"Fuck off, I'm awake" he groans and I pout.

"I really am sleeping alone this week" I groan as I go to get our luggage.

When I come back Tyler isn't there so I assumed he get off already.

He's on the phone and looks pissed so I walk over to him but his anger goes to me.

"Why did we have to fucking come here?!" he groans loudly, causing me to flinch a little.