(Chapter 4) Shielded love

It was 2 days ago since I told Yuki about....Juri. From reports she was apparently still in her room. She wasn't letting me in her room, the love we had for each other had faded and it felt like i could not get through her shield of love that was on the other side waiting for me. I slowly walked to her bedroom, and lent my left ear against the door. I could hear her sobbing, and it hurt my heart that i could not do anything for her. Her sobbing grew louder then so much i ran in. She was laying on the floor with the dressing gown still on and a bear within he arms. "Yuki!" i shouted. I fell onto the floor and held her in my arms. "don't doubt juri's love for you and worst of all don't put guilt onto your shoulders" i explained. I had felt guilt before, it would be a terrible burden to hold by herself. I wiped her tears with my fingers and gazed her in the eyes, her eyes were clouded with hatred and anger. I had never seen Yuki look so fierce. "dammit, i will find Rido and i will kill him!" Yelled Yuki "dammit, dammit DAMMIT! Yuki kept on shouting and crying, it was to much for me to bear. I held my hands on top of her eyes and placed a spell. "sleep Yuki and when you wake up....you will not remember a thing" i whispered.

5 months later

i had kept Yuki in a deep sleep, the spell needed a lot of time to drain parts of her memory. Every evening I would check up on her, today she had very pale skin. I stroked Yuki with my fingers delicately. Her skin was ever so soft and her eyelashes were particularly long. I had told myself i would not hurt her and make her cry. I held my hands covering my face. "WHY!" i shouted. I tried to get up but i just kept on falling. I slammed my fist onto the wall. "sir" the maid said worryingly. The maid pulled her arm under mine. "LET GO!" i yelled. I looked on the floor and someone had walked into the room. "Kaname, Calm down!" Haruka said. "Haruka......" i whispered. He had held his hand in front of me but i ignored him. I ran out of the room just like a idiotic, spoilt child. Why did i run out, i had nothing to fear. But if course i did. Lord Rido.