Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Zachary~

"Hey Zack!" a familiar voice was yelling my name behind me.

"What is it Katelyn?" I said, turning toward my sister, sighing as I saw her dragging her newest boyfriend behind her. Although, I must give her credit, I actually liked this one. And I believe Katelyn liked him more than any past boyfriends as well. She finally stopped in front of me and Coyle, her boyfriend, said hi and nothing else before Katelyn started talking, almost too fast to listen to.

"Zack, can I go to a party with Coyle tonight? His sister Skylar will be there and so will Coyle's band! Please can I go? Please!?" She said, barely taking a breath. 

"Why are you asking me? But I have no objections to that, it's Mom you'll have to convince." I said, running my finger's through my shaggy black hair.

"I know, I know." She said, rolling her eyes. "Also, I wanted to ask if you would come." 

"I don't know...." I said, wondering why Katelyn would suddenly ask me to come.

"Please?" She said, looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh, alright. But you are asking Mom for the both of us." I said, not really into going to the party with her.

"Yay!" She began to turn away, tugging Coyle behind her. I shook my head, it's going to be a long night.