4~The Mission

A/N: ok so this is the mission that she went to with Arthur before she ended up in StMungos.
TONKS P.O.V.
It was 6:30 am when the alarm clock rang, which meant I had to get ready to go to work. I took a shower, got dressed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made a toast and orange juice. I quickly finished my breakfast, brushed my teeth and used Floo Powder to get to the Ministry.
At 20:25 I left the Ministry and Apparated outside my apartment. I walked to the modern building and saw Mad-Eye outside.

"Mad-Eye?" I asked.

He turned his magical eye towards me and muttered:

"Hello Nymph- Tonks." He corrected himself.

"Hello" I said.

"I've been waiting for you. Didn't know if you remembered the way to Grimmauld Place." He said and tapped his stick to the ground three times. It always annoyed me when people thought I wasn't capable of things others were, just because of my clumsiness and my young age. For a moment I wanted to snap at him, but knew better not to. I felt my hair changing colour but I stopped it just in time before Mad-Eye turned around to tell me to hurry.

We Apparated near Grimmauld Place and walked to the door, where Mad-Eye hit his stick three times on the ground. The old building split in two, and a new apartment appeared out of nowhere. We walked inside and I went to the kitchen, where I found Arthur and Sirius talking about something I couldn't hear.
When they saw me, Sirius stood up and hugged me and Arthur just said hello. We left immediately, because we had to walk to Malfoy Manor, so we wouldn't be spotted.

We reached Malfoy Manor at 23:15 and we found a place to sit. We sat not very far from the huge house, so we could watch out for movement inside the building. There was silence between us for the first fifteen minutes, until I spotted my aunt, Bellatrix LeStrange through a window on the top floor. I moved a bit closer, when I heard the voice of a scared and curious looking Arthur Weasley.

"What did you see?" He whispered, but loud enough for me to clearly hear what he had said.

"Belltrix." I said, my mind filling with different ideas of what she could be doing there.

"I guess they're planning something." Said Arthur.

"I guess." I whispered and he continued talking, although I wasn't paying much attention.

I was thinking of the man I had met the day before, at the first meeting. His chocolate brown eyes, beautiful smile. I wondered what he could be doing now, if he was thinking of me too. But then I thought that there no way that he would be thinking of me. We had just met. Yet why was I thinking of him? A noise from behind pulled me out of my thoughts, and I started cautiously searching for the source of noise.

" Tonks? " whispered Arthur, and I sensed fear in his voice.
I mumbled a yes in response, my mind focused on what could have made that noise.

"I- I really think you should turn around." He said, the fear now clear in his voice. I turned around, and saw three human figures standing there, facing us.

Uh oh. I thought.

Death Eaters had found us and were ready to attack us.
I quickly drew out my wand, pointing it at the three figures standing before us.

"Who are you." A deep voice said.

"None of your business" I answered, sounding braver than I actually was at the moment.

"Oh, but I believe it is my business. You are at my house, clearly spying on us. I thought the Order would be smarter than to send a useless Auror, and a filthy blood-traitor." Another voice said calmly, though I knew he was angry. I felt anger rising inside of me.

Then someone else arrived. Probably the last person I wanted to see at the moment.

"Nymphadora! How nice to see you again! How is your father? Dead?" She said with her annoying childish voice.

"Bellatrix" I sneered.

"Indeed. Stupefy! " she shouted, but I managed to dodge it. Then followed more spells and curses, when a red light hit me.

A/N: Ok I'm really sorry for not updating sooner. I really have no excuse. I just didn't feel like writing, and I didn't know how to make this chapter go.

Forgive me please?

Next chapter will be longer and it's going to have some Blackinnon!

See you!

Padfoot🐾🐾🐾