3~ StMungos

REMUS P.O.V. 
I was walking to my apartment when I saw a a blue light coming towards me. It was Kingsley's patronus. I tried to walk towards it, but it reached me first.

"Remus, Tonks is in StMungos she was injured by a Death Eater. Come quick."

Without a second thought,I Apparated to StMungos. I walked in and asked for Tonks's room. I ran as quick as I could to her room, and knocked the door. I opened it to find Tonks and a girl next to her. She had light brown hair and the tips were blond. Tonks looked at me and smiled.

"Remus." She whispered. I smiled and walked towards her.
"What happened to you?" She asked looking worried. No she wasn't worried. We had just met a few hours ago.

"Don't worry about me. Are you alright?" I said.

The girl turned around. I gasped when I realised who she was.
"Jade? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You know her?" Tonks asked.

" she helped me get to my house. Then I received a patronus from Kingsley telling me you were here. " I answered.

"What do you mean she helped you get to your house?" Tonks asked. Now I had to tell her about my condition. And we had just met. Of course, I knew I would have to tell her, but I wasn't ready yet. I decided it wasn't a good time now.

"Don't worry about me. No one does anyways.." The last words I said silently so they wouldn't hear.

"Jade is my friend. One of my best friends actually." Said Tonks.

"What happened to you?" I said as I walked closer to her. I sat down on a chair next to her.

" I'll tell you when I get out of here. Don't worry about me I'm fine. " she said trying to calm me down. I realised how much I was worried about her. Why was I so worried? We had just met! Maybe because we couldn't risk losing a member of the Order. We were less than we were last time.

"I want to talk to you in private." She said looking at Jade.

" they'll let me leave tomorrow I'll visit you Jade. " she continued. Jade stood up and goodbye to Tonks and me.

"Well what did you want?" I asked.

"I was in a mission when I got attacked." She said turning her voice down .

"Mad-Eye told me to go to the Malfoys' with Arthur after everyone had left. It was supposed to be a secret but he sent me an owl telling me to tell you about it. I don't know why no one visited me yet. I've been here about an hour-"

" An hour? " I interrupted her.

"I came immediately when I received the patronus from Kingsley. Why didn't he send it earlier?"

" I don't know. " she continued.

"Mad-Eye told me something about it being suspicious if many people visited.. How is that suspicious?"

" i don't know. If you don't need anything I'll go to Grimmauld Place to ask. " I also wanted to see Sirius. Why wasn't he with me when I woke up? Had they captured him?

"No I'm fine. And send an owl please. I want to know if everything's alright." She said.

" Ok. If you need anything ask the healers. " I said. I really didn't know why I was so worried.

"I know Remus. I've been here before." She said.

" Ok. Bye then. " I said and smiled. She smiled back and said goodbye.

TONKS P.O.V.
LAST NIGHT~

I had just walked out of the door of Grimmauld Place after the meeting, when someone grabbed my arm. I quickly pulled out my wand and turned around. I put it back when I realised it was only Mad-Eye.

"Merlin you scared me Mad-Eye!" I said. "What's wrong?"

"I want you and Arthur to spy on the Malfoys' tomorrow night.If you notice anything suspicious, send a patronus immediately." He said.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked. He could have easily told me at the meeting.

" It's a secret mission. No one from the Order knows, except Dumbledore, Snape and Molly. "

"Why Snape?" I asked.

" mind your own business Nymphadora. "

"Don't call me Nymphadora." I said, my hair turning red.

" Tonks. " he corrected himself.

"That's better." I said my hair turning back to pink.

" have you told Arthur? " i asked.

"yes, of course. You will be leaving at 23:30. Not a minute late." He answered.

" Got it. " I said and smiled at him.

"Bye then." He said and waved goodbye.

"Bye!" I said, but he probably didn't hear it, because he had already closed the door.

I Apparated to my apartment and made a cup of tea. I laid on the couch and opened the TV. I had a lot of muggle stuff around my house, like a telephone, but I didn't really use them. I only used the TV. When I finished my tea, I noticed how tired I was and went to sleep.

Hey!! Sorry for not updating on time not like anyone reads this but anyways.
If you like this story please vote and add it to your reading list and don't be a silent reader!
See you in the next one!
BYEEEE!!!

Padfoot🐾