Chaptèr 8

Astrid's POV.

Yesterday was the best day of my life. It was just perfect when I saw everyone happy that Hiccup asked me to be his wife!! They all congratulated us and talked. It was my dream come true, to be his.

I woke up this morning next to Hiccup in bed. When we are officially married we can go further than what we usually do. All we do is kiss and cuddle. I want more....I crave it...

I got out of bed and went to cook dinner. Than I stubbed my tie on Hiccup's Prosthetic foot.

"Ooww"

Than I heard something. Hiccup started to stir. Oh no..

"Mmmm, Astrid? Why are you out of bed so early?"

"Well I wanted to make you breakfast. Soon I'll have to when we are married."

"You don't have to do anything for me. I just want your company for the rest of my life."

After that I jumped on the bed and kissed him. We were kissing for a little bit until he stopped..... So after he started getting his leg and I went to cook for us.

I got down there and it was a little cold. The fire was just barely going so in out more wood on it. Hiccup saw me do this so he ran to grab the wood from me.

"What are you doing Hiccup?"

"Being a good fiancé and getting wood instead of having you do it."

"Oh....."

I had to smile at that. I love the sound of that. My fiancé... I started to think about it. Than I heard

"Astrid? Berk to Adtrid? You do this quite a bit nowa days...."

"Huh what?"

"I've been calling you for a couple minutes.... You do that a lot...."

"Oh... I'm soo sorry Hicc.. I just liked the sound of you going to marry me..."

"Oh. Well I love you. If not want another girl because you are all I ever need."

"Awe baby!! I love you too."

I kissed him again and I went to the kitchen to cook. I cooked a chicken stew cause I still thought it was cold. As I was storing it Hiccup hugged me from behind.

I love him so much. If I lost him I'd hate living. But if have to keep the Academy going. That's the worst part. I finished and set 2 bowls down so we can eat.

As we sat there we were silent. I didn't know why but it was. Than Hiccup spoke.

"So what do you want as a wedding gift?"

"You don't get your wife a wedding gift! You are my gift!"

"But that's no fun. How about something new?"

"Like what?"

"Hmmm.... How about new earrings? I can make you nadder ones."

"Perfect!"

"Ok good."

"Yeah.. What do you want?"

"You."

"But that's no fun Hiccup. :p"

"It is for me..."

"Oh...."

I was kinda stunned by what he said. I was like what! Oh he is soo going to be happy with me. Just wait. You will never want morning to come baby....

"Astrid? Hello?"

"Huh?"

"Really? You just like dosed off again. Are you feeling ok? Anything wrong?"