is it still me that makes you sweat

Начните с самого начала

"hmm, what should i use on you?" he said to himself, yet i could feel his smirk when i whined, even though his back was facing me.

"does the little sub wanna use the prostate massager?" he turned to me, a devious look painted his features as he held up the wonderous vibrator.

i nodded.

"use your words, slut."

"yes master."

he nodded and set it down on a near by table, proving my theory that he wasnt going to stop there.

"aside from this massager," he began.
"im gonna gag you today. and im gonna listen to all the pretty noises you make with the huge red ball in your mouth. and when i untie you from that chair, im gonna fucking tear you in half. you wont even be able to fucking breathe properly tomorrow by the time im done with you."

after he had said that, i nearly jizzed my fucking pants like a teenager that got kicked in the groin with a boner.
sounds gross, yeah—but if you were in my current situation whilst dealing with the situation between my thighs, you would cum easily from hearing something like that.
he walked over to me with the toys he had picked out, he lubed up the prostate massager pretty quick, before pressing the blunt tip of the purple toy against my entrance.

"no prep, doll. i want you to feel every bit of what i do to you." he said as he began to push it into me, i hissed in pain before he shushed me; i bit my lip as the lube began to feel warmer the farther the toy slid in.

once it was fully in, the tip of it was pressed against my prostate, and the looks on my face only made franks smile wider. "open wide," he ordered.
i opened my mouth and he placed the ball gag in my mouth and clipped it to the back of my head. frank put a blue rubber cock ring around my length, making whimper at the small amount of contact.

he took a moment to gaze at me, tied to a chair with a yet-to-be-turned-on vibrator stuck inside me, with a cock ring on and a ballgag in my mouth.
he gave me a sadistic grin.
"lets see how long you last." and with that, he turned on the vibrator to the lowest setting; the one meant for teasing.

he was starting off slow, letting my submission only show slightly. he pulled out a chair and sat in it facing me. he looked me straight in the eyes and turned up the massager another two settings. i moaned into the gag, he continued to stare into me as he began to rub his bulge through his navy blue jeans. all i could think was; fuck off frank, my hand is supposed to be doing that.

he turned up the vibrator another setting, making me whimper loudly.
"you're such a fucking begger. you love the things i do to you even when im not fucking touching you." he stared at the red whip marks on my thighs, then turned up the toy to the highest setting.
i moaned into the gag again, frank began to laugh at me for how much i was squirming in the chair with my hands tied behind my back.
i had to cum so bad, but i knew that if i came now frank would be very disappointed. he continued to rub himself, and i saw his bulge grow bigger and bigger; if that were even possible at this point.

suddenly the toy turned completely off, i panted and frank stood up, walking over to where my hands were tied behind me. he took out the vibrator with me still sitting in the chair, then he untied my hands and unclipped the gag. i wasnt allowed to move yet though, that was the second most important rule; a sub never does anything the master didnt say to do.

there was a table in the middle of the basement, frank had already managed to set up some toys over there as well without me realizing it.
"stand up, pet."
i got up on both feet, i could feel the stinging on my thighs even with the slightest movement. he chuckled, then i felt a sharp pain on my right side of my ass, then i realized frank had the paddle.

he hit me hard with it, i yelped almost every time and i couldnt even count how many since he was going so fast.
"i wanna hear you fucking scream, i wanna hear you moan my name so loud you forget your own." he said quietly.
i was slightly embarassed of the pornographic moan i had emitted after he said that; but since he continued to go harder, i guess i didnt do it loud enough. i moaned even louder, this time instead of a regular moan i let out a long 'master,' which sounded more like a plea than anything else.

he set the paddle down, and grabbed some lube that he placed on the table before hand. i heard him take off his clothes behind me, then i heard the cap of the lube being popped open; with a little gasp from frank once he finally rubbed it onto his errection.

without warning he rammed into me at full force, i let out a sharp cry - he was sp much thicker than the toy. he started fucking me hard and fast, each time i let out little 'ah ah ahh's when he would hit my prostate. "oh god master im gonna cum.." i whined.
"cum for me, sweetheart."
with a few more of his hard thrusts, i came into a puddle on te floor with him following a second after; pulling out slowly then watching his semen drip down my thighs.

i panted and he uncuffed my hands.
he told me to stay bent over the table, i nodded and he rubbed some lotion on my red bum, then he turned me around as i stood and he rubbed that same lotion on my thighs. he put his boxers on and i put mine back on, we left our clothes in piles on the floor for us to pick up tomorrow.
frank carried me bridal style up the basement stairs then up the stairs to our bedroom; where he laid me on the bed and spooned me, kissing my neck then muttering a quick 'i love you, you did so good today." before we both fell asleep with smiles on our faces.
________________________
this is hella cute. sorry for any errors, vote and comment!