date night

"none for daddy."

im a slut for fem!gee
lol heres another chapter for you horny teens <3333

parade!frank
dangerdays!gee

xxx

he giggled excitedly as he heard a knock on his door, his longtime boyfriend frank was coming over for a date night. frank had finally got off of work as a club manager and he finally had time to spend with his lovely boyfriend over dinner and a movie.
gerard had cooked his favourite, vegan pasta. besides that, gerard wore the red skirt frank had got him for valentines day; with his favourite black thigh highs and black sabbath shirt.
he pushed his red firetruck engine hair out if his eyes and opened the door, looking into the eyes of the man hes loved for over 8 years.

frank smiled warmly at him, handing him a bouquet of blood red roses. "these are for you, sugar." he said.
"aww, thank you frankie." gerard said, pulling frank in for a hug as he kissed his cheek. "dont tell me you made pasta," frank smiled and gerard giggled, leading him into the house as he went to go find a vase for the flowers. frank shut the door behind him, romoving his shoes before taking off his leather jacket and throwing it on the couch, looking at gerard from where he was standing in the living room watching him fill a vase with water before delicately placing the roses in.
frank chuckled to himself when he snuck up behind gerard and placed his large tattooed hands on his dainty hips, making gerard gasp when he felt his lips on his neck. "frank! you scared me," he breathed, feeling frank laugh against his skin.
"can you put these on the table for me? dinners almost ready." he smiled, handing frank the vase and returning to the pasta on the stove.
frank took the flowers and sat them on the table, looking at the little dinner set up gerard had made.

when i tell you that gerard had went all out, you better fucking believe it. gerard had cleaned the house, by vaccuming the living room and removing all of his unfinished artwork off the dining room table. he even had a little 'man cave' upstairs, with a large tv and couch, where he and frank were planning to watch the movie. all the snacks and blankets were set up upstairs, and now, everything was perfect.

"diiinnerrr!" gerard called out, scooping up some of the vegan pasta and setting it on franks plate before setting some on his own; walking back to the kitchen with the near empty pot that he would probably eat for lunch tomorrow. the two sat down across from each other, taking little bites of their pasta before eventually, both plates were cleaned.
"ready for movie time?" gerard asked.
"fuck yeah," frank said, making his boyfriend giggle. they set their plates in the sink and raced each other up the stairs, both going into a laughing fit when frank stubbed his sock clad toe on the railing.
they both decided on walking and made it into the den, sitting down on the couch together after gerard put on the rocky horror picture show.

although, that could have been a mistake. because halfway through the movie, gerard realized how fucking horny it made him.
gerard managed to make his way onto franks lap, frank staring at his boyfriend in utter confusion. "whatta' ya doin, gee?" he chuckled, watching gerard think to himself before he tugged at franks shirt. "off." he said.
frank complied and took it off with ease, not questioning it as to knowing that gerard sometimes liked to cuddle with frank when his shirt was off, because gerard said it made him feel closer to him.

gerard wrapped his arms around franks neck and began kissing all over his collar bones, shoulder and adams apple, watching it bob as frank swallowed thickly when he heard gerard let out a little mewl. gerard slid off his lap and onto the floor, leaving a trail of wet kisses from his neck down to his prominent v-line, also somehow managing to unbutton his jeans with his teeth.
"gerard what are you-"
"shhh, watch the movie frankie." he purred, leaving frank no choice but to do as told.
gerard began to shuffle his jeans down, with a little help from frank who shifted his weight for better access. gerard began to lick franks semi throuh the cloth of franks grey boxer breifs, leaving a dark wet spot from where his tongue was seconds before.
"mm so big, frankie." he said, pulling franks erection out from the restraint of his boxers.
the red head heard a soft gasp escape franks lips when he felt gerard kitten lick the tip, his cheeks flushing in the dark lighting when he felt gerard spit on his member and began pumping his hand up and down.
"fuck gee..feels so good.." frank groaned, making gerard giggle.

gerard licked a long stripe from franks base to his tip, sucking on it making frank let out a long moan. "oh frankie youre so impatient.."
"dont tease," frank said sternly, looking down at gerard staring into his hazel eyes. "what ever you say..." he smirked, lowering his head to swirl his head around franks cock, sinking down until his pixie nose was touching franks tattooed lower abdomen. "i love the way you taste." the older sweet-talked.
frank threaded his slender fingers through gerards red locks and gripped them but not tight enough to hurt him.
he pulled his head down until his tip reached the back of gerards throat, hearing him gag a little before he watched gerard visibly relax; slurping the saliva that was threatening to drip down his chin. gerard bobbed his head up and down; his tongue touching every near centimeter of skin on franks cock. "fuck, baby— d-do that again," frank said when gerard dug his tongue into franks slit. franks mouth made an 'o' shape as he let out a long groan, thrusting his hips into his boyfriends mouth. "fuck gee, i-im gonna cum.." frank hissed, feeling gerard moan around him. "please do it frankie i wanna taste you." he whined, using his small hand to jack frank off, sticking his tongue out so he could catch all of franks mess.
the younger of the two felt his skin growing tighter, the sweet ecstacy of release. he opened his eyes to see gerard still jacking him off, catching all of the white hot fluid on his tongue, making a mess of his perfect soft lips.
"fuck, sugar...wish you could see yourself." frank panted, letting go of his hair and listening to gerards innocent giggle. 

"how do you do that?"
"do what?"
"look so fucking innocent when you have cum all over your face," frank laughed, making gerard snort while his cheeks turned pink.
"dont know," gerard answered. "i hope your not tired..."
franks brows knitted together, tilting hid head to the side before gerard spoke; "cause im ready for round two."

xxx

piss tits.

idk, im running out of things to say bahah

also; im thinking of making a threesome chapter, so heres your options:

-iero twins & gee
OR
-one were mikey and gee fight over frnk ;)))

lemme know wha you think
-> pms open

xok