slut (roleplay)

we hit 1k on this book!!1!1!1!1!1!
thank y'all for actually reading this garbage bwahah

current!frnk
revenge!gee

xxx

frank set aside his brief case at the door, kicking his shoes off in the living room before he heard some thumping upstairs. "babe im home," he said, as if the slamming of the front door didnt make it obvious enough.
frank was a college professor, and he actually did enjoy his job. he worked at a regular community college and it was quite nice, easy work and good pay.
he lived with his boyfriend gerard for over 7 years, and they were comfortable with each other. the relationship was mostly vanilla; although frank wished that could change. he was interested in some of the weird shit you see on tumblr, and he was genuinely nervous to tell gerard, since gerard was literally afraid of everything. he wasnt fragile though, frank had him attatched at the hip, and gerard was okay with that.
"gee?" frank called up the stairs, hearing nothing in response.
he walked up, loosening his tie in the process after unbuttoning his blazer, his tattooed hands undoing the buttons skillfully. "upstairs." gerard called out, with a somewhat seductive purr.
franks eyebrows knitted together, climbing the last few steps and walking to the first door on the left.

frank walked in the bedroom and immediately went red-faced the second his eyes took in the sight before him.
he looked ahead to see gerard looking at himself in the mirror. he turned to look at frank, wearing black thigh highs and a blue plaid skirt, and a messy white button-up shirt.
"g-gerard..what-what is this?"
"hi frankie." he purred, strutting over to his boyfriend, his tiny skirt swaying.
he kissed him on the cheek, his hazel eyes clouded with something frank was too flustered to think of.
"how was work?" gee asked, walking over to the bed and stretching his limbs out like a cat.
"it uh—it was fine, i guess."
"is something wrong, frankie?" he asked, watching frank take off his blazer and hang it up on the closet doorknob. "maybe," frank sighed, completely nonchalant.
"what is it?"
"nothin'." he sat down at the foot of the bed, threading his tattooed fingers through his brown hair.
"hey frank?" gee asked, sitting up.
"mhm?"
"do you like my outfit?"
"i love it," he smirked lightly.
"what do you think im trying to be?" gerards voice held that seductive purr again, straddling franks thighs.
"well in my opinion, i think you look like a very, very, naughty schoolgirl."
frank said, his fingers kneading the flesh of gerards thighs.
"i did it for you, professer."
frank could feel a tent growing in his pants, gerards skimpy outfit turning him on. "are you an obedient little schoolgirl?" frank asked, lightly gripping gerards hips. "not usually, but for you professer i could make an exeption," gerard giggled, shaking his butt on franks growing erection.

"so you think youre the one in control here?" frank asked, holding back a groan through his sealed lips.
"are you gonna give me orders, sir?"
frank chuckled lightly in the back of his throat. "hands and knees."
gerard happily bounced off of franks lap and got on his hands and knees on the bed, awaiting his next order.
"now i want you to fuck that pretty little hole of yours with your fingers, got it?" frank growled, standing up off the bed so he could get a full view of the show gerard was putting on for him. gerard nodded and sucked on his fingers seductively, hearing a groan come from frank. gerard brought his hand in between his spread thighs, and frank was able to see dark red panties adorn gerards white skin. gerard pulled his panties down and let them sit in the middle of his thighs while he inserted a finger into his hole.

gerard whined as he moved the one digit in and out of himself, the burning stretch sending shivers up his spine.
franks lips pulled into a devious smile.
"now i want you to repeat after me,"
frank said, watching gerard nodd as he added a second finger.