"Hahaha kill me" I sighed as the chef stomped my way grabbing the back of my collar.

"You brat don't disturb the grea-"

"She's the person I wanted meet actually please give her your best dish" he smiled making me cringe as the chef forced me to sit down.

"You know I think Azamiphobia should be a real thing, so what's my childhood trauma here for?" I smiled back at this thing

"Same reason your here for to have a delicious meal ofcourse" as he said so white truffle agliolio came up in front of me along...as tempting as it is I don't think I'm eating anything he wants me to eat.

"Yeah no I'm here for that, you're supposed to not be here, and be in some kitchen rotting people's heads with your teachings" I gave an insincere smile pushing the dish away from me.

Hey I'm not wrong ok last I saw him he was with Erina poisoning her mentally by making her throw good food to the trash hell they weren't even that bad to the point of throwing the dish in the trashcan

"Awe you caught my bluff, you see my dear blood hound I have a job for you" he said I choked my saliva and he just continued.

"Ok I already had a terrible terrible TERRIBLE morning explain to me why I should even consider working for YOU" I sighed resting my hand on my hands.

"Because I created you".... well...this sure is one hell of an approach...

"Wow you're good at making excuses. I applaud you for your creativity"

"Truly I'm not lying. You know you remind me of my senpai when I was your age, breaking the norms of cooking and such-" my eye bug out because I don't know if it's just me but I somehow saw his eyes glowed red and part of his face was well not his face.

Aha there's the trauma part...

"-with me I'll make you the best chef on the face of the gala-" I cut him off by shoving a bread stick in his mouth.

"Alright let me tell you a few things you don't know about me. One, I have a job, two I will believe I'm somehow related to chef pinky before you, three I don't like you soo-" I was about to get up but my shoulders were held down forcing me back to my seat by his security team.

"Well sadly I don't take no for an answer, I've already lost Erina cause of my father in law I'm not losing anothe-" I threw the plate I have to the man behind me making him screech as he let me go.

I turned to them and grabbed the chair I was sitting on and at this point just bashing my way out of here. Until one grabbed my in a choke hold making me bite on his arm.
I suddenly heard a motorcycle rumbling outside and down comes Kuro-chan with his helmet looking like a burglar ahh my knight in school uniform .

"Ahh there you are, I'll be taking this thing thank you for taking care of it" he said ripping me off his arm by the back of my collar and dragging me away.

"Who do you think you are...?" Akuma chef asked as he stopped and turned around opening the shades of his helmet showing off his dead eyes

"her babysitter at this point" he sighed dragging me out and throwing me to the back of his motorcycle and began drag racing us both home.

Now what was that? Meeting him was probably just a coincidence, him asking me to work for him is well fine I guess though one thing he said that got stuck was how he said about losing Erina cause of his father in law and not losing another.

What did he meant by another? Is he actually serious??

Why is my life getting more complicated the more I succeed. I want my old life where I just don't go to school and sleep without being worried I might get kidnapped or if someone went in my room. I just want a day or hell maybe just a second of tranquility, I felt the cycle stop and it was in front of a bar he got off and put his helmet down making me arch an eyebrow.