Shokugeki

3rd pov

The two childhood 'friends'....I can't even call them friends maybe childhood...mentally unstable children. They stood across each other preparing their utensils while oozing menace across the room with the alumnis Inui, Mizuhara, Shinomiya, and Dōjima on a table with Inui looking like a terrified puppy staring at the two.

"Kuro-chan, why don't we only work with 5 ingredients" Kanae said sharpening her knives one by one making him scoff

"I can agree with that and why don't we let the alumnis choose the ingredients, Chibi" Ryo said taking out his bandana and tying it around his forehead.

"Sure and to make it fair they can choose who they want, Kuro-chan?" she asked as he hummed in response.

"I don't want them to pick the herbs and spices though"

"I can agree to that"

The two of them finished and glared daggers at each other while going to Dojima saying their final decision on how this is going to go down. He stood up from his seat walking to the emotionally unstable teenagers with a smile.

"There are four judges so we want each half to pick what we will cook, a 30 minute time limit, and just judge us you don't need to comment"

"Just tell us who is better"

"Very well"

"Alright lets get this over with...I'm tired to the bone"

"Yeah so am I" he groaned stretching

Inui chef went off with Dojima as Mizuhara and Shinomiya did the same. The two went back to their station planning ahead on what they might get how they'll cook it, how long it might take, the spices and herbs it'll take, every tiny detail.

A small thud can be heard infront of Kanae as she jolted her eyes open seeing Shinomiya and Mizuhara. Chilli, garlic, green onions, salmon, and cooking oil, her face showed a ray of annoyance especially seeing Ryo with a bottle of wine.

While for Ryo had a whole different story, Inui hid behind Dojima as they gave him the ingredients. He showed a terrifying snarl seeing the ingredients, pork tenderloins, figs, a bottle of balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, wine and an onion.

They looked at their assigned dishes and their opponents' before thinking the same 'they picked ingredients that aren't even supposed to be together' they sighed and waited for Dojima to signal the start. He clapped both his hands and the two fired up their grills.

"Hey...why the hell are we doing this exactly...?" Mizuhara arched an eyebrow pulling her legs close to hug them as Inui shrugged.

"I don't know I was called here to judge as well, Dojima-san?"

"Me as well..." they all then waited for Shinomiya's excuse.

"Yes I called you back to judge this  Shokugeki" he said brushing them off making them sigh at the pink haired punk.

"Can we atleast know why?" Dojima asked Shinomiya gave them the look of confusion and pointed at the cooks.

"This is the first shokugeki battle I've seen her took willingly, and aren't you curious how good she is." He smirked having a glint of sadism in his eyes

"Well... you're not wrong I'm curious how this Blood Hound is really able to take down most of our shops' cooks" Mizuhara stared at her with her hands folded to support her chin.