The practice.

Please leave comments on what I can do better! Ty.

-

You lick the ice cream that Jungkook bought you. He stares at you as you eat your ice cream quickly. You look at him and slowly wipe your face.

He laughs and takes the icecream from your hands and eats some. You glare at him eating your food. "Dude, you bought it for me and you could've bought two for four dollars!", you say as he takes a bite from the cone. "I'm too cheap", he mumbles with the cone still in his mouth. You stare at him as he is about to finish the cone and swipe it from his hands and eat it.

He starts to tickle you and you slap at his hands. "Well at least kiss me so I can taste the cone" he says with a grin on his face.

You try and hide the fact that you are blushing with a stern stare. "You're asking for kisses now?", you say as he licks his lips. "I didn't ask, I insisted." He said smoothly.

You smile and give him a peck on the lips. "Y/N what was that?" He sat, his mouth gaping at you as you walk away. "A kiss!" You say grinning back at him.

When he finally caught up with you he wrapped his arms around you and whispered in your ear, "Give me a real kiss."

Your heart fluttered as he whispered in your ear seductively. You turned around and you were barely three inches away from each other. "We're in public kookie," you saw as you watched the person walking by. You could hear a elderly couple say how cute you two were as Jungkooks arms were gentle but got tighter around your waist. You then looked up at him and your heart almost completely stopped. He was gazing down at you. He went from cute to sexy in literally a heart beat.

"I don't care Y/N", he said and kissed you. You stood there for a minute holding each other and let go. You two held hands and left the park.

-

You guys got to the music studio and everyone had a girl partner. You and Jungkook both saw Yoongi and Apriil practicing their dance. You looked at Jungkook. "Don't worry" he said, " Ill teacher you the dance ok?" You nod. He starts the new song and puts his hands on your hips and directs you where to go and what to do. After a couple of hours you have the dance completely finished and perfected.

You smile at him tiredly and give him a kiss.

You change into a dress you packed in your bag and let your hair out of the ponytail. Your beautiful y/c* hair was in need of a comb.

*y/n = your color

— 

I might write another chapter today... idk I need ideas. Oh and I am writing a Yoongi fanfic too so if you have other idea for that to. And if you don't it ok because I pretty much have it planned out. :)