"I know that." She laughed.

***

SM Entertainment announced the last member to join SM's upcoming girl group. Lee Haejin, which happened to be NCT Mark's younger sister.

"Haejin, there's your manager. I have to leave now, text me if you need anything, good luck!" Her brother hugged her.

"Hello, Haejin-ah. I'm Do Sujin. I'm gonna be the manager of your group," the girl who was standing in front of her smiled.

"Hello, I'm Lee Haejin!" She bowed.

"Come in, I'll show you your group's practice room."

"Woah, daebak..."

The room was quite big, to be honest. Too big for a group of trainees.

"You can sit here first and I'll call the girls."

Haejin nodded.

***

Meanwhile at NCT's practice room...

"Hyung, there's an update that Jaemin-hyung posted." Jisung handed his phone to Mark who was eating.

"Really? Can I see?" Mark said, wiping his hands.

Here's what's happening to NCT's missing member

Mark clicked the link.

Mark scanned the text that Jaemin posted. He smiled unknowingly. Jaemin's really sweet.

"He thanked the fans who greeted him on his birthday. He also told them to support us this comeback," Mark smiled.

"His back, what about his treatment?" Haechan asked.

"He said here, 'I'm receiving treatment for my back and I'm just counting down the days until I get to see you all.' so I guess, the treatment is going fine," Mark smiled.

The other members sighed with relief.

****

"You can sit here first and I'll call the girls."

Haejin nodded.

She fished her phone out of her pocket and texted Jisung. They became really close now since they both have the same age.

To: jisungie

Jisung, i'm nervous. I'm meeting my co-members today what if they don't like me??? .