7. MalRiVya

Hlo darlings

Enjoy reading......

____________________

Recap : conversation of OmRuShiv, Dadi-Anika and Shivika.

Morning in Shivika's room

Shivaay woke up from his sleep. He saw the other side of the bed, which was empty. He opened his sleepy eyes fully and what he spotted was so adorable as well as funny. Anika was standing on the couch with cushions in both of her hands Protectively. She was so lost in trying to find something on the floor, that she didn't notice that someone was looking at her rather Staring her.

She turned towards the other side to look for her PRECIOUS GEM on the floor and was back facing shivaay. Shivaay got up to go towards her. He silently walked upto her and called her from behind. Anika was startled and scared from the sudden voice and she got disbalanced. She was about to touch the ground but how could it be possible when a certain blue eyed Hero is here. When anika couldn't feel the ground, she opened her eyes , she found a pair of kanji Eyes staring her. He was holding her petite waist protectively. Anika was the first one to break the eyelock. She stood on the couch properly whereas shivaay was still standing on the ground.

Shivaay : Wh..what are you doing on the couch ?

Anika ( Still trying to find something ) : Voh...voh I saw a big cockroach and...

She didn't even complete her sentence when she heard someone laughing, which was actually shivaay. He was laughing his heart out. He was laughing because Anika was scared of a small cockroach. ( Cockroaches are the most creepiest creatures in this world according to me and I'm realllyyy scared of them ). Anika looked at him confused as what's there to laugh.

Shivaay : An...anika you are s..scared hahaha.. you are scared o..of a co..cockroach hahahaha hahahaha...

Anika : Hawwww !!! Aap mera mazaak uda rhe hain ? *( Are you making fun of me )*

Shivaay ( Controlling his laugh ) : Toh kya medal doon ? Neeche utro ab . *( So should I give you a medal ? Come down now )*

Anika : Nahi ! Nahi. V..voh ( cockroach ) bhi neeche hi hoga. Usne mujhe kaat liya toh ? *( No ! No. He is still here. What if he ( cockroach ) bite me ? )*

Listening to her silly fear of being bitten by a small cockroach, Shivaay again started laughing. Just then OmRu entered in the room and they saw Shivaay laughing like a maniac and Anika looking at him with a adorable sad puppy face. Although they didn't know the matter but the scenario was enough for them to burst in laughing. Anika looked at the trio being a little angry because they were making fun of her.

After a good laughter session, The obros stopped and and OmRu looked at Shivaay for the explanation as why was he laughing.

Shivaay : Tum logon ki pyaari Anika bhabhi ek chhote se Cockroach se darti hai. *( Your dear anika bhabhi is scared of a small cockroach )*

OmRu looked at anika and then they started laughing.

Om : Hahaha..bh..bhabhi yo..you...hahahaha..

Rudra : Seri...seriously..hahahaha hahahaha...

Anika came down from the sofa and then smirked mentally.

Anika ( Pointing towards rudra's feet ) : Chooha !!!! *( mouse !! )*

ShivOmRu got scared and quickly climbed up the couch. Shivaay was sandwiched between Om and rudra. He was all set to get a piggy ride from shivaay. Now it was Anika who was laughing.

Anika : Hahaha... tum log ek choohe se dar gaye ? *( Are you guys scared of a small Rat ? )* ( Note the sarcasm )

OmRu were embarrassed but Shivaay was staring at his beautiful wife. First time she saw her laughing whole heartedly. No doubt she is beautiful beyond words, but that smile was..ufffff !!! He could die to maintain that smile on her Beautiful face. Omru noticed their brother's lost look and quitely left the room. Anika, who somehow controlled her laugh. It was then she noticed that He was staring her. Anika looked at him and averted his gaze being embarrassed. He didn't knew how to start a conversation. By God's grace, Janvi came their with her doll in her hand.