Twenty-four - They Don't Believe In Us

Start from the beginning

"Brendon! Brendon, Frank has hickeys!"

"Ryan!" I hissed, as Brendon appeared out of nowhere, looking me up and down.

His eyes zeroed in on my exposed hips, where Gerard had gone to town on biting and sucking, knowing that it had the most effect on me. I cursed him as Brendon prodded one of the marks, making me yelp.

"Ow! Don't do that!" I slapped his hand away.

"Who gave you those?" My mouth opened, closed and opened again. "And don't say 'nobody', because that's bullshit."

I hesitated. "Boyfriend."

The two glanced at each other, identical grins spreading on their faces, and then they high-fived. "I knew it!" Brendon cheered. I stared at them as if they were high off their asses. My phone went off in my pocket as they were talking excitedly about something, and I pulled it out.

Gee: Of course, sugar xoxo

Suddenly my phone was snatched from my hand, and Ryan was standing by the fridge. "Ooh, who's Gee, Frank?" He waggled his eyebrows, and I felt myself blush fiercely. Oh shit, they were gonna see the really sexual texts.

My eyes met Brendon's, and his mouth dropped open. "He's my boyfriend." I said quietly.

"I kinda guessed that, but who is he?"

"Brendon, get me my phone."

"Ry." Brendon said, his eyebrows raised, and his boyfriend handed him my phone. He then proceeded to look through it, and when I tried to grab it, he held it high out of my reach. "Go on, Frank, who is he?"

I looked between the two, knowing that Brendon knew exactly who he was, but I could hardly tell Ryan. "His name's Gerard, okay? He - he's a couple of years older than us -" meaning six years. "- and...he's hot, and - and why am I telling you this?"

"Because we're interested." My phone burst into life, making them both look towards it.

Brendon handed me the phone, which had Gerard's name flashing upon it. I took it and answered it, and before I could say a word, he spoke.

"I'm home, Frankie."

~

"Oh, oh fuck..."

Gerard was gasping, panting, his hands knotted tightly in my hair. He led my mouth up and down his cock, thrusting up between my lips. When I opened my eyes for a second to glance at him, his hair was sweaty and sticking to his forehead, his lips were parted, and his eyes were screwed shut.

"Oh my God...Frank - Frank I'm close, oh - oh shit - I -"

He let out a low moan as he came in my mouth, and I swallowed, going down a couple more times before pulling off. I crawled up his body as he pulled his pants up, his head falling back against the pillows. My mouth found his jaw and I pressed kisses to it, listening to him catch his breath.

"Ahh," he moaned, his hands running up my body, taking my shirt with them. "thank you."

I lay beside him on the bed, my arm draped across his stomach. "What for?"

He glanced at me, a crooked smile on his perfect fucking face. "What you just did, stupid." He rolled onto his side, placing a hand against my lower back and pulling me closer. He pushed his lips against mine briefly, the hand on my back traveling lower to cup my ass as he deepened the kiss.