11-Prank

Somin POV
I was washing the dirty plates and put it in the plate dryer machine.Suddenly,I heard Sewoon screamed from the living room.

"mummy!!!"I heard him shouted.

I quickly wiped my hands using the kitchen towel and ran to the living room.Sewoon looked at me and handed me my phone.I take it and answered the caller when it's ringing.

"Hello"I said.

"Hello,Somin ah!! Rowoon!! Rowoon have been shot by someone and I don't know who was it"I heard Eunha said panickly.

"wait,what?!Where?!"I asked.

"at the warehouse near Jiyeon house"Eunha said and ended the call.

I sighed heavily and ran upstairs and get change.Then,I bring Sewoon with me to the warehouse.

I arrived at the warehouse and entered the warehouse

I arrived at the warehouse and entered the warehouse.I looked around inside the warehouse but nobody was there until I saw a weak body lay on this wooden floor.I ran and walked closer to the body and suprisingly it's Rowoon and full of blood.

"Rowoonie!!!"I screamed while shaking his body.

No answer.

"Somin-ah"I heard someone called me.

I quickly wiped my tears and turned around to look who was calling me but there is nobody until I heard a voice again.

"Here"I heard someone said and I felt someone hold my hand tightly.

I turned to the side and saw Rowoon smile at me.

"Sorry for doing this"He said and held tight my hand.

"you,bad"I said pushing him away from me.

"It's a prank for your 22nd birthday tomorrow Somin!"I heard Jiyeon and Hana voice.

I looked at all of them and glared at them.

"It's Rowoon idea okay,don't blame us"I heard Mark said.

"I hate you"I said and cry again.

"But I love you"Rowoon whispered and back hugged me.