04-Mark?

Somin POV
I was in Sewoon room,waking him up for breakfast.While Rowoon is busy running a company and me at home taking care of Sewoon before I went to work next week and helping Rowoon in the company.

*knock knock*

I quickly walked to the door and opened it.
"wae?"I asked Youngjin.
"someone is back"He said and smile widely.
"who?"I asked him confused.
"aish,come downstairs and you know who is it"He said and closed the door.

Someone is back??Who??? I quickly bring Sewoon to the bathroom to take a bath.Then,after I have done with Sewoon,I bring him downstairs.I walked to the living room and I notice who was it.I walked towards my brother with Sewoon beside me.

Shocked that it was Mark.He seriously come back here.But what he want? I get married already..

"Hey Somin"He said and smile.
"Hey Mark"I said and smile while take a sit beside my brother and I put Sewoon on my lap.

Then Mark come near me and kneeled down.
"Hey Sewoon"He said and held Sewoon hand.
"Would you like to go out with me? We have an ice cream?"Mark asked Sewoon.
Then,Sewoon looked at me.Permission.
"Sure,but don't go for long"I said.
"Okay"Mark said and bring Sewoon outside.

After a few hours,Rowoon already went back home for lunch.After he had his lunch,he went to Sewoon room to played with Sewoon while waiting for his lunch time end.
"Somin-ah.."He called me while walked towards me and take a sit beside me.
"wae?"I asked him.
"Where is Sewoon?"He asked me and try to find Sewoon in the living room.
"Stop looking for him..He went out"I said while held Rowoon hand.
"with who?"He asked again.
"Mark"I answered him shortly.
"Mark?!"He suddenly scream.
"yah! Yah! Relax okay..they just go to the mall"I said.
I notice Rowoon sad face while pouting.
"awwwww,he will be back"I said while looking at him.
"okay okay,I need to go,bye honey"He said and kissed on my forehead.

Then,I continued my drama while waiting for Sewoon and Mark.