05-Late!

Somin POV
I was in my room cleaning a bit and throwing all of my stuff that I don't need it anymore.Suddenly,I heard a loud voice like angry.Mom and dad having a dinner outside and visit my grandma in Daegu.I ran downstairs to the living room and saw Rowoon scolded Mark.I quickly walked to them after Rowoon grab Mark collar.

"Rowoon!"I shouted makes he pushed Mark away and fell down on the floor.
"what are you doing?"I asked him after I helped Mark to get up.
"I teach this guy how to be responsible,you know what time is it now?"He asked me in a cold tone.
"Its 12 in the midnight,so why?"I asked him again.
"you know that Mark bring Sewoon out until midnight and now you ask me,if anything happen to Sewoon and we lost him,what are we going to do?"He said again in a cold tone.
"but they are safely home"Youngjin said to calm down Rowoon.
"if not?"Rowoon asked.
"stop,don't let this small matter become big Rowoon"I said and bring Sewoon upstairs.
"Mark,go to your room"I heard Youngjin said.

I sleep in my room since I have a lot more things to clean in my room.Then,I heard a knock from outside my room but I ignored it since I know it's Rowoon.I heard a footstep coming.

"what do you want?"I asked him in a cold tone.
"I'm sorry"He said.
"Keep your sorry for Mark not me"I said and walked to my bed and lay down.
"You sleep here?"He asked.
"then?You sleep alone tonight,don't mind me"I said.
"Fine,have a nice dream,goodnight honey"He said and walked out from my room.
I get up and walked to the door and locked it.Then,I went to sleep.