CHAPTER 112: Muddy Water Trip [1]

Start from the beginning

"My man also need to have a proof, in this society nowadays, how are you going to survive without an identification? If you don't have a Chi Cheng's identification in your hand, if I run away in the future, where are you going to chase after."

[T/N: this is like if you love someone you gotta proof it with heart, soul and body.]

Wu Suowei snorted coldly, "if you run away, I'll go to someone else to get the proof."

Chi Cheng's big hand firmly clenched Wu Suowei's collar, flung him to the nearby sofa, and supressed him with a kiss.

"Which [2] people dare to snatch [3] mine, Chi Cheng's man?"

[T/N: [2] instead of people, 活腻 (huó nì) is 'someone who is tired of living' a.k.a. searching for death.

[3] Refer below for explanation.]

Just as he said those word, a phone call from someone who was tired of living came, Wu Suowei looked at the time, it was exactly twelve o'clock, his heart trembled. Chi Cheng felt his nervousness and hurriedly grabbed his hand once.

"It's fine, my dad."

After that, he got up from the sofa for a while and went to the balcony.

"Where are you now?" Chi Yuan Duan asked.

Chi Cheng curtly replied, "with friend, why?"

"Come home at once."

"I'm not available right now." Chi Cheng rebuffed.

Chi Yuan Duan also didn't back down, "you are not free to go home now, I will be free tomorrow to destroy your friend's company."

Chi Cheng came back from the balcony, Wu Suowei was still lying meekly on the sofa, although his body was very tired, but his mental state was still good, he also reached out his hand to call after Chi Cheng, "come, let continue the transaction."

Hearing those words, two completely opposite emotions collided together in Chi Cheng's mind, exploding and forming a mushroom cloud.

Is it easy for Laozi to drag him into the muddy water? Laozi hair almost turn white while waiting for the day where he would take the initiative! His hands are reaching out to me, but I couldn't fucking grab it! Chi Cheng clenched his teeth, he wanted to know who was the person that provoked Chi Yuan Duan, and ruined his joyous time, it didn't matter if a man or woman, he would first rape and then kill that person!

"My father is looking for me, I have to go back first." Chi Cheng said.

Wu Suowei's expression changed, he couldn't stop from asking: "Is it really your father that is looking for you?"

Chi Cheng gave Wu Suowei an assuring look.

"I'll come back when it's done, and I won't sleep there."