CHAPTER 103: Wet Dream.

Start from the beginning

[T/N: lit she was trying to say that WSW was tossing around until his sheet are tangle and crumple.]

Chi Cheng walked toward him, leaned down and asked, "What's wrong?"

Wu Suowei was startled by the sudden voice, his anus immediately drenched in sweat.

"Which part is uncomfortable?"

Actually, Chi Cheng already knew "where" Wu Suowei felt uncomfortable from the moment he opened his eyes. But he intentionally asked, and asked Wu Suowei gently with a concern, and deliberately wanted to see Wu Suowei getting ashamed and unconfident.

Wu Suowei paused and then answered, "Nothing, just slightly hot,"

Chi Cheng said, "take off the blanket if you are hot."

Wu Suowei immediately pulled the blanket and lied guiltily: "Doctors don't let me take it off, they afraid I might catch cold."

"Then endure it for a while."

And then Chi Cheng walked back to his bed.

Wu Suowei was relief but he was also disappointed. Just go back? Don't care after saying those words? You should be more concerned rather than saying those words, perhaps look at the problem. If you look at the problem, maybe it will be solved.

After he pondered, he cleared his throat, and said: "I am a little thirsty."

Chi Cheng poured a cup of water and brought it over to Wu Suowei to drink, and then Chi Cheng went back to his bed, and he heard Wu Suowei said: "I'm still a little thirsty." Chi Cheng poured him another cup of water. He heard him saying he was thirsty when he was just about to lie down, therefore he patiently poured a cup after another cup, until Wu Suowei could no longer drink.

Just when his butt was about to touch the bed, Chi Cheng heard Wu Suowei said faintly.

"You are really amazing."

Chi Cheng deliberately teased him, "What did I do?"

Wu Suowei turned his head and stared at Chi Cheng with his dark eyes.

"I said I'm hot and thirsty, you didn't catch anything?"

Chi Cheng grinned, this flirty little bitch, you are getting hotter, and wanted to spread the hotness to someone else.

"Do you feel that I should do something?"

Wu Suowei said angrily, "aren't you usually very sharp?"

"Not as sharp as you." He was deliberately being humble.