Spring Day Theory

When the Mv starts Taehyung is at the rails and Min Ah was in a white dress,white flower crown, and with silver hair, watching Taehyung there confused.

"I miss you" The first three words of the song explains the sadly Min Ah pasted away.

"When I see pictures of you"

Jungkook was on the train holding a picture of Min Ah it accidentally flew out of the window and fell in to the snow. Once it landed, the photo was buried until the next spring.

"Like a smoke,like a white smoke" white dress and white flower crown?

When everyone what in the train, Min Ah was fading away and look like she was almost about to cry. During that time it was still winter.

Once everyone left the train, they saw all of the flowers that can with spring.

Min Ah when she died she became the new guardian of the spring.
"How many nights do I have to wait. How many night do i have to stay awake"
Since the winter was gone. Everyone is happy because when the flowers bloom, that's when Min Ah is awake. She protects the spring until its winter again.

Min Ah was on a tire swing on the tree Min Ah was protecting having flowers float around her. The boys ran to her up the hill and hugged her. But once winter came again, Min Ah started to fade away.

Hope you guys like it. Love yuh guys!!

Bai Babes!!!
Yes I will be calling you guys that from now on.😁😁😬😬