Another day

~~~Eren~~~
I woke up, time for another day at summer school and with that weird, short, perverted teacher. I got up before Mikasa so I made her breakfast in bed and placed a note and headed out because If I didn't I would be late to school but I really didn't want to go back their. But I had to have a little talk with Armin over what he told Levi, I am not difficult with the male teachers, it's just more fun to mess around with them and piss them off more than the girls because girls are so overly emotional. I finally was at the door, I was late to class, I prepared my self and opened the door. Everyone looked at me, the teacher had an angry look on his face.
"Eren why were you late to class?" I knew he probably wouldn't believe me, especially sense how I didn't care to be here yesterday, so I decided to say what I saw in a vine, I smiled.
"Someone told me to go to hell, I couldn't find it at first but now I'm here." I heard chuckles from almost everyone in the group.
"Eren outside now!" He yelled pointing out the door, I flinched, but I walked out. I shouldn't have said that, well I can't take back what I said now. Then Levi walked out and closed the door, then I started talking fast.
"I'm sorry I really didn't mean to, it was a joke," I admitted, I don't know why but he was still freaking me out, their was a really weird vibe from him, and evil vibe, something telling me to run and never go back.
"You are really misbehaving in class Eren, I think you need more punishment more than I can give you, how about tomorrow you go to my house for some tutoring," Levi said seductively as he pinned me to the wall as he kissed me as I frantically tried to search for his shoulders to push him off.
"I'm not gay!"  I yelled.
"Who said this was gay? And yet still your body is telling me otherwise, that's the second time, you should go to the bathroom and fix that problem."
"I'm not going to fucking jack off at school in the bathroom!"
"Why not boys do it all the time, I doubt that you can hold it in for twenty minutes when school is out."
"Challenge accepted," I said then he pinned me to the wall again and I let out a small gasp as my problem worsened as he put his knee really close to that area.
"If anyone finds out about this I think you will know what will happen. So we will go in the room and you will be a good boy and keep quiet right?" I nodded, still a little scared out of my mind. Then we walked back in the classroom and I kept my head down, as I made my way to my seat.
"Eren what happened?" Armin whispered to me as all the other students watched us, I shake my head. Everyone gasped, I NEVER keep quiet I was always the trouble maker.
"See boys and girls take this as a lesson, if I can make the most troubled kid quiet, you better be careful." Then Levi started to teach like nothing happened, but he kept on glancing at me and smiling in a weird way, I hated him, I was struggling to regain my composure as my problem worsened, and he knew that.
"so what's the answer to the question, Eren?" He said as he leaned over my desk as our noses almost touched. I winced and looked away, crossing my legs hoping that would stop it but it made it worse. How much time has it been I don't think I cant hold it much longer. Ten more minutes?!? Ugh I can't do this?! But I can't ask to go to the bathroom then he will know. He kept talking and sneaking glances at me over and over. Ugh forget it! I quickly shot my hand up, I was right about to put it back down when Levi saw.
"Yes Eren?" he said smirking a little.
"C-Can I go to the ba-bathroom?" He smirked more.
"I don't know, can you?" I sighed.
"May I go to the bathroom?"
"You may," he said as I quickly speed walked out the door. Soon school was out and I ran home.