He stopped less than a foot away, his breath fanning my cheek as I turned away from him. I narrowed my eyebrows to try and put up a front. I didn't need a man, but it didn't stop me from wanting one.

"I have nothing to say to you," I said quietly, knowing we were being watched by practically the whole school.

"Good, because you're going to listen," he said.

I looked up, our eyes meeting. He looked messy and tired, even though it had only been a day. It still didn't stop me from wanting to rip his clothes off.

I thought he was about to blame me for everything but instead he let out a deep sigh before closing his eyes. "I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have said what I did yesterday. I'm sick of Vanessa's obsessing with me and I didn't want to push you away."

He looked sincere. I just wanted to run my fingers through his hair, but I didn't. "It doesn't mean you can take it out on me Sebastian. Did you mean what you said?" I asked sadly.

"No of course not. I want you more than anything."

There was a long pause where I couldn't look Sebastian in the eye. He'd hurt me by saying those words and I think he realized it. He took my chin gently in his hands before looking me in the eye. "Let make it up to you," he practically begged. "I'll do anything."

"Anything?" I questioned.

"Anything."

My mind started coming up with evil scenarios. I was going to have a lot of fun with this. I smirked and watched as Sebastian carefully took in those words. He didn't look very happy for a second but composed himself before yanking on my waist and giving me a long, passionate kiss.

"It's only been one day, and I missed that."

"Stop being so dramatic," I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You're lucky I'm such a forgiving person."

Sebastian flicked me on the nose like he usually did when I rolled my eyes, and I brought my hand up to rub more sore nose. He chuckled before learning in to kiss it better.

"Let's get out of here," he suggested, pulling my body closer to his and lowering his hand to my ass. He squeezed my cheek before I got a chance to slap it away.

"I have school you horny teenage boy."

Just as I had said that, the bell had begun to ring. I hadn't seen Rosie or Caylee this morning, but something tells me they saw the whole show. I was about to walk out of Sebastian's arms and into school when he stiffened. I turned my head to look in the direction he was gazing off too.

"What's Theo doing here?" He questioned.

I shrugged casually. "He came to tell me that I shouldn't worry about Vanessa and her threat."

Sebastian immediately looked down at me. "What threat?" His voice getting lower.

I didn't think it was a good idea to tell him. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get in the way of their friendship. Vanessa scared me enough, I didn't want to think about what she'd try to do if Sebastian dumped her as a friend. It didn't stop me from wanting it to happen though.

"Nothing. Let's get out of here. I'll just tell my mum I wasn't feeling well, and that Caylee dropped me home," I started to endlessly ramble, but it was all for nothing when Theo smiled and came over to us. Sebastian didn't return the smile.

"What threat?" He asked.

Theo went to open his mouth, but I beat him to it. "Vanessa said that if I didn't back off she'd send her brothers on me. "

"What?" He asked angrily.

He was about to start walking to his car when I ran up in front of him and pushed on his chest. "Please don't do anything Bash, it's fine."

"It's not fine Maizie! She threatened you! How can you be okay with that?"

"I'm not okay with it, but this is what she wants," I stated. "She thinks she's succeeded in breaking us up. Let's just let her think that. She doesn't need to know."

"Why are you defending her?" He asked.

"I'm not. I'm defending us."

Sebastian looked at me for a moment before leaning down and kissing me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist before nuzzling my head into his chest. "I don't care about her, I just want to be with you" I whispered against his shirt.

His grip on me tightened before he laid his chin on top of my head. He gave me one of those forehead kisses I craved and had me instantly turned on, but it wasn't the time for that.

"Aww, you two are so cute," Theo said in a lame, high pitched voice.

Sebastian and I both shot our heads up.

"Shut up Theo," we said in unison. 

A/N: Should I make an instagram page for sneak peaks of all my books? Comment here ->