23| Hidden Truth 🥀

"My sister's probably looking for me now-" - "Nice too see you too sis." another voice interrupted. Jin and Jisoo immediately turned to the owner of the voice. She looked similar to the other, both having blonde hair.

"Why are you purposely getting us in trouble with Jungkook? When I bring you back to him it'll be your ass." she spat. The stranger they talked to earlier looked at her sister with pleading eyes.  She then chuckled as she looked at the weapon in her hand. "You've always obeyed Jungkook sister. Aren't you tired of this? Always doing dirty work. What do we get in return?"

"What do you have in your hand?" the other sister asked nervously. "You know exactly what I have and before you can ask no, I'm not afraid to use it." she said before she banged the instrument onto the table causing a loud ringing to rip through the room.

Both girls held their heads screaming as the ringing penetrated their ears. Jin and Jisoo who were unaffected by it, looked at one another. The two girls stopped screaming and both fell onto the ground. Jin sighed. "What are we going to do with them?" he asked.

"We're going to keep them here." Jisoo quickly replied as she looked at the two girls. "What?" Jin questioned. "It's the perfect idea. We question them. Find out everything they know about Jungkook and where we can find Lisa and Jennie and then we make a deal with Jungkook."

Jin stared at Jisoo with wide eyes because although her plan was brilliant it was also dangerous. "You want to make a deal with the devil. Kim Jisoo I thought you knew better." Jisoo turned to him and smiled. "It's the perfect plan. Our girls for his." she stated.

"You two are awfully quite today. It's scaring me even. Is it about what happened earlier?" Jungkook asked as he took a sip of his coffee. As crazy as it sounded he actually took them back to Earth to a small cafe in Los Angeles. He figured the two needed a change of scenery. It was also a bonus for him he got to feed off all of the lies of the people around them.

Jennie turned to look at Jungkook before taking a bite of her pie and then turning to Lisa. Lisa only stared at the floor. She didn't move, she didn't speak. Jungkook got worried because he thought she had stopped breathing.

"By the way what actually happened this morning?" Jungkook said as he put his cup down and looked at the two. Jennie turned to him once more. She smiled. "I was wondering the same thing." Jungkook frowned and turned to Lisa who only looked at him sadly.

"Lisa? Are you okay?" he asked as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Lisa then smiled. "I'm fine. I've just got a lot on my mind." she stated. Jungkook smiled at her. "Don't you want to talk about it? Get it off your chest. You know I'm-we're always here for you."

Lisa looked at Jennie and then at Jungkook. "No. I'll be fine. Just some unimportant thoughts." she stated. Too bad she hadn't caught on already. You can't outsmart the devil. Jungkook knew exactly what was wrong with Lisa. He smirked as he pushed his chair back and stood up.

"Well ladies I think breakfast is over. Let's go tour the city?" he suggested. Jennie frowned. "Why are you being so nice?" she bluntly asked. Jungkook chuckled. "What do you mean? You two seemed a little homesick. Especially Lisa," he said giving her a glance.

"I figured a day in your world wouldn't be so bad. I'm saddened you think so low of me. After all I've done for you." he said. Jennie rolled her eyes. "Can we just go?" she asked. Jungkook smirked. "I thought you'd see it my way." he said.

The girls walked around with Jungkook who only caused chaos to unfold everywhere he went. In one clothing store he told a woman that her husband was cheating on her. Did she deserve to know? Yes, but not that way. Lisa and Jennie sat down at a table while Jungkook ordered their lunch.

"What's wrong with you kiddo?" Jennie asked. Lisa shrugged her shoulders. Jennie sighed. She turned to look at Jungkook who was happily talking with a stranger. Swiftly she took Lisa's hand and ran until they were out of Jungkook's sight.

"Are you going to tell me now?" Jennie asked. Lisa sighed. "We should go back. We'll get in trouble with Jungkook." she stated. "I don't care. I want to know what the hell is wrong with you. You pushed me this morning and now you've been quiet all day."

"Something's not right. You should be enjoying this. Our new privileges. Yet, you only look at the ground. And whenever Jungkook says something you're all ears and your mood changes. Its as if..." Jennie didn't finish her sentence as it finally clicked in her head.

"You're in love with Jungkook..." she finally said. Lisa looked at the ground before she looked up at Jennie again. "Oh my god. You're in love with Jungkook." To say Jennie was shocked is an understatement. "But Lisa...you can't-" - "Exactly which is why I didn't say anything, but you just had to put you're two cents into it."she said as she walked away.

Jennie sighed as she followed her. Surprisingly the two arrived back to their table before Jungkook returned with the food. "They have terrible service. I'm going to make sure this place gets shut down." The two were given their food and didn't make any eye contact with Jungkook hoping that he didn't notice them leave. But he did, and he knows exactly what they were talking about, but for their sake he kept quiet.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked as he walked into the room. He and Yoongi had just finished putting the girls into the cells. He left the two vampires there in case they awoke. Jisoo was looking through the book and typing on her computer at a rapid pace.

"I'm trying to figure out who these two are?" Jin frowned. "What? Why not just ask them when they wake up?" he suggested. Jisoo continued doing her work. "I don't know Jin. I just have this feeling in my gut that I need to know who they are." she turned to him and sighed. "It's as if I've met them before. I feel like I know them."

Jin just shrugged his shoulders. If a witch had a hunch it was usually important. "Alright. What have you got so far?" he asked. Jisoo picked up the book. "I looked to see what kind of creature can be harmed by this and I got a few suggestions."

"All of them have one thing in common. In legends they're all tied to the sea. Some lores day that they enjoyed singing." Jisoo explained. "Okay so what kind of creature do we know of that uses singing as their manipulation and has a connection to the sea?" Suddenly it came to the both of them. They looked at one another with wide eyes and opened mouths.

"Sisters." Jin stated.

"They can both sing beautifully." Jisoo added.

"Boy comes in between them."

"So the other sister finds another resource."

"Jessica."

"Krystal."

"We're dealing with sirens Jisoo."

----

Author's Note: How many of you already put the pieces together. Of course they weren't just a story Yoongi was telling Lisa as a child. They're more like legends. Now put the other pieces together...AND Lisa is in love with Jungkook? How's that going to end for them? I'm excited because they're still so much more to be revealed.

GUESS who's too broke to buy Square Up✋. Listen and stream blinks our girls came to slay.

Press the star below to vote and show your support and drop some comments to show yourr feedback.

I will see you in the next chapter.