•29•

•y/n pov•

I froze in my movements and Will noticed. "I'm so sorry y/n" he said. I shook my head.

Did Mike not want me? Did he still love El? Questions ran through my head that caused tears to drip from my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I gotta go" I said as I let go of Will and ran. I ran past Dustin into the bathroom. This hurt. I hate being lied to.

•Will's pov•
It made me mad seeing y/n upset. It's like she's the one always getting hurt. I walked up to Mike and El who stop kissing as soon as they saw me.

"What's wrong with you" I said to Mike. He looked at El then at me. "She kissed me" he said.

"Well I hope your happy, y/n saw while we were dancing and she ran to the bathroom" I said.

Fear washed over Mikes face while tears brimmed to his eyes. El looked sorry too.

"I'm sorry, it just felt right to do at the moment" El said and I nodded.

"What happened to y/n, she just ran out" Lucas said as Him and Max walked up to us.

"What's wrong with y/n" Dustin added in as he walked up to us.

"I kissed Mike and she saw" El spoked up since Mike couldn't do it.

"Well we better go check on her" Max said and we all nodded and ran to the bathroom room.

"Wait, you guys can't go in there" Max said as we almost opened the girls bathroom door. We nodded as Max and El went in the bathroom.

A couple seconds later we heard them gasp.

•Mike's pov•
I was so nervous about the snowball. More nervous than I was for El. I even brought her a rose. I had to make sure this night was going to be perfect for her.

I was sitting down at the table with Will watching all the other people dance. We were talking about the next campaign until El walked up to us.

She look pretty tonight. "Hey El" I said and she smiled. "Where's y/n?" Will asked. She looked around.

"I could have sworn she was walking with me, she can't be too far" she said and Will and I nodded.

El sat on the other chair and we continued to talk. A few minutes later, the dj spoke up.

"It's time for what you've all been waiting for, the slow dance, grab your boyfriend or girlfriend and let's get this dance started" he said while turning on s slow song.

I looked over at El as she was playing with the cup she was drinking out of. I did feel bad for breaking up with her but it seemed like she didn't care that much.

I mean I could use practice for when y/n comes. "El would you like to dance" I asked and she quickly nodded.

"Will you watch out for y/n" I asked Will. "I got you" he said and I smiled.

I guided her to the dance floor and we found a spot. I did exactly what Nancy told me to do.

Hands on her hips, don't ever go lower, not too close, and don't step on her toes.

"You've gotten better since last year" El joked. "Thanks" I said. The song continued as we still danced.

We were looking at the other people dancing poorly and softly laughing.

Once we died down from laughing, we looked at each other.

Before I knew it, I felt her bring her lips up to mine. I don't know why but I kissed back. I didn't feel anything in the kiss.

I hate that I didn't pull away either.

"What is wrong with you" I heard will say breaking us out of our kiss.

"She kissed me" was the first thing that came out of my mouth. "Well I hope your happy, y/n saw while we were dancing and she ran to the bathroom" Will said.

I felt so bad. I faced was covered in fear and sadness, and El noticed.

"I'm sorry, it just felt right to do at the moment" El said Will nodded In disappointment.

Pretty soon the rest of the party walked up to us asking questions about y/n.

"I kissed Mike and she saw" El answered and most of them looked surprised."Well we better go check on her" Max suggested and we all agreed.

I was in front of them ready to go into the bathroom until Max stopped me.

"Wait, you guys can't go in there" Max said. "Why" I asked with annoyance laced in my voice. She pointed at the door and our eyes followed to see the girls symbol.

I nodded and both of the girl went in. I was scared to see y/n hurt once again. A couple seconds went by and I heard gasping.

Max and El came out with fear in their face too.

"She's not in there!" Max said