•4•

I woke up to someone holding an ice pack on my head. I looked over to see mike holding it.

They all noticed that I was awake. "Sister!" Jane said. I gave her a small smile. "Oh good, y/n is ok" Will said.

Will looked familiar. I felt my eyes screw shut and i sat my head between my legs. My breathing increased by the second.

Everyone snapped their attention to me and gathered around me.

"What the hell is happening" Dustin said freaking out. Well everyone was freaking out except Jane.

My head shot out from my legs and stared at will. He was the boy from the upside down.

"Somebody help me, it's cold and dark and scary"

"She's having a flashback" Jane said holding my hands and staring at me. "It's ok" she repeated somehow helping me calm down. Everyone just stared in shock

Once she let go I went to Will and hugged him. "I remember" I mumbled loud enough for Will to hear.

He nodded and hugged back. Once I let go, I wiped the blood from my nose. I grabbed my book bag and ran out the house. That was so awkward.

I felt like someone was following me but I didn't think much of it. I eventually found my way back to my house.

I guess momma wasn't here so I walked to my room. I grabbed my journal and started drawing.

I let my pencil take control. I was soon drawing a person. It was Mike. I don't know what's wrong with me, I think too much about him.

I heard a tap on my window. I was hesitant at first but I checked. The fluffy black haired boy was standing there.

"Let me in" he asked. I moved out the way so he could get in.

Momma doesn't like when people are in the house but he's my friend.

"Why'd you leave so quick " he asked. I shrugged. "Just asking but can you not talk or something" he asked.

"sometimes" I said quietly. "You should talk more, your voice sounds nice" he said. I felt my cheeks shiver.

He chuckled and walked around my room. "Nice" he said pointing out the pictures on my wall. They all told stories, stories that I couldn't explain.

He's eyes looked down at my journal.

Shit.