Chapter Six:Take Me With You

"A few hours ago, that had happened. A few hours from there, this had happened," I groaned with frustration, now looking at the messy scene.

Who knew ghost girls were so picky when they were all over about dresses?

Teresa was "sitting" on the floor,in an excessively large closet full of clothes. Racks on each end supported the hangers of clothes, most of the clothes sported the look of "old time fancy party". At the end of it, there was a full body mirror, with the frame being made out of dusty, rusty gold colour.

"Hey Peter, what do you think of this one?" She asked of me, as she had raised a fluttery, pale pinkish gown.

"Great," I sighed, not able to have paid much attention to her. My hands had fiddled with a needle and a string, which took massive amounts of concentration of trying to push a string into a minuscule hole.

Teresa rolled her eyes at me, as well as given me a fed-up-with-it groan and a hand to her hip.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't know picking a dress was this hard. Why do you need one anyways?" My brow had risen, curious into what she had been planned.

"Well, why not spruce up a bit, y'know?" Then, she had ignored me, for whatever reply I would have given.

Her hands had went and sifted through clothes of her interest.Sometimes she had picked one out, gave it an inspection, and then just tossed it overhead.

"We're dead, are you looking for a relationship?" My teeth had nibbled on my lower lip, eyes glued onto her translucent figure.

"Pfft, of course not!" She retracted her head back, like of one's of a flamingo's head leaning back. Teresa's lips were tugged into an awkward smile, with her own eyes that had quickly glanced at me.

Momentarily, I was cut off guard, my hands that had gone up towards my face that had heated up in an instant of realisation.

"Then what?" I queried, my teeth that nibbled on my lower lip was sure to already have caused blood to be sprouted out, but I could not have felt any.

"For fun!" She claimed, her body that had previously been to face the racks now facing me.

Her smile was heavenly, which had calmed down my frantically beating heart.

"Stop looking like you've got a lumberjack's day's worth stuck up your ass! I admit, it's funny," she had giggled, which had made my darken orange face not only flushed with being flustered.

"I do not," I protested, with my arms folded over each other and my lips pushed into a pout.

"Yeah you do~" she cooed, with a smirk that was playful.

All I could do was just sit there and grumble, with my head faced away.

"Stubborn," she triumphed, hands already busied with clothing.

I sighed, bored now that the conversation had ended. My mind went into a day dream, ignoring the real world and fantasising.

~~~~

"Psssttt," a voice hissed into my ear, as I had been floating through the corridors for no known reason.

"Wh-who's there?" I questioned aloud, as I turned around, multiple times in every direction.

"Down here." Its voice seemed to have echoed and bounced off the walls, which had caused an urge to follow its instructions.

"Wh-who-" "Come here." It had interrupted me, which sent a shiver up my spine.

Without further questioning, I had curiously floated down and through the floorboards.

To my surprise, the room I was in was nothing that I had seen anywhere else in the large building.

The walls were bricks, a blueish grey stone of bricks, like moon cheese without holes in it.The same went for the floor, but with evident stains of what was probably blood being faded into the stone.

"Wh-what is this place?" I questioned to nobody in particular, but myself.

In the middle of the room, there was a wooden, burnt chair, covered with straps on the the arms and legs of it. A bowl like helmet hung over the chair, a large, flickering lightbulb on top of it.

I noticed how there was a puddle of a tar like substance on the ground, that bubbled and still crept outwards.

All I could do was look away, with goosebumps and hair standing on end.

Then I had noticed an innocent looking mirror, just there, untouched, unstained.

"Probably a one-way-mirror, or window, whatever it's called!" I assumed, with too late of notice since I had seemed to have floated closer to it.

Hesitantly, I tapped the mirror, which caused a dink of a sound, as if the mirror was a porcelain shoe that clicked against a road of bricks.

"I have to get out of here!" Alarm bells rung in my head, which had alerted me that something was amidst.

Fearfully, I had floated out of the room, to the opposite side of the room.

I was shocked, petrified, frozen in place, from what I had seen next.

Apparently, I had stumbled into another room, that was morbidly more terrifying than the previous.

Blood, the puddles and dripping sounds of blood, trickling down from sources.

Feet, with no nails, dried up blood where it would have been.

Bodies, too many, disgustingly terrifying. All naked, their heads covered in lofty potato sacks. Their bodies being suspended by each of their ropes, each of their nooses.

How was I supposed to have reacted? How was I supposed to know?

I dashed, swiftly out of the room, scarred from the sight.

In which I came upon another room which was actually more like a hall. Jail cells on each side like a prison or a dungeon.

Thankfully, there was no hanging bodies, but alive ones, monstrous ones.

"Help me." One had moaned, their voice croaky and dried out.

"Save us." Another pleaded, as I heard the bars of each cell clanking now.

"Take us with you." More began to have begged to be let out of their cells, some even tried to command me to release them out.

I was terrified.I had no clue in what to do. It was heart smashing, shattering, breaking, whatever, it just felt like agony to my heart, my emotions.

"I-I..."

Edited~ OOOO what's gonna happennn? I kinda already know since I helped Snake do the planning but OOOOOh~

Anyway see you all soon!
-Blubellblue ;)