Honoka x depressed reader

This was requested by Brave_Vesperia hope you enjoy.

"Valentine's day is such a stupid and painful holiday everyone so happy and all that wish i could have that."

This has been R/N's life for a year ever since his mother passed away he can't stand when he sees other peolle happy it disgust him how are they so happy just to show it off.

Yet there was a positive even if he had no idea who she was but for some reason she always gave him a hug smiled and left for some reason that did cheer him up a little.

That has been happening for about 3 months now and not once did he ask who she was or vice versa and tbh he didn't care.

However she was cute strange but cute and the hug did feel nice. You sigh as you get up to go to class you hear running as the girl once again hugs you from behind yet this time holds on for a little longer.

But she let's go and smiles but this time she holds my hand and puts a piece of paper on your hand she then winks at you and leaves and for sone reason you felt a light blush on your face.

You look at the paper and it reads.

I know right now for you is tough

You feel like no one can help you well i can..if you let me

So i want you to remember this you will get pass this and come out a better person

I belive in you..

For some reason that's where it ends you then look up and see her standing there smiling and with a light blush on her face.

"Hi im kousaka honoka happy Valentine's day and i would like to be your girlfriend."

(I hope you all enjoyed this chapter today and as usaul until then see ya)) soon)