Wait A BET ?!

I slowly get up from the floor . Great it's Tristan AGAIN .
He gets up from the floor too .

"Koala I think it's becoming a daily habit for you to bump at me " I tease him .

Then Noah starts to talk he is Tristan's bestie or as they call each other "mates" .
"Koala OMG dude you found yourself a very cool nickname Haha . "

Then Sierra comes to the conversation "Tristan I think you should find Alexa a nickname too "

"Bish I'm gonna kill you " I reply to her .

"Mhmmm" she says .

" So I have thought of a nickname it's feisty cupcake "

" Whaaaattt !?" I say

"OMG this is gold " Noah says laughing.

"LMAO yasss" Sierra says .

Noah and her high five each other .

I think they'd be couple goals .

I sometimes think of locking them together to a room maybe something romantic will happen you know .

Sierra was blushing a bit Noah was too. I couldn't hide my weird creepy smile that literally said "I am planning something devilish"

When Sierra saw this smile she said " Bish don't even think about it . "

I burst out laughing.

Tristan : So wanna go to a movie ?

Sierra : Actually me and Noah have to talk about something you guys can go ahead .

If I new what was going to happen I would have never accepted to go there and everything I was going to experience after it .

Alexandra : Alright let's go Tristan . Have fun lovebirds I say to Sierra and Noah .

Sierra just rolls her eyes and says you too .
Noah doesn't do anything just smiles and blushes.

So me and Tristan went to the movie . " I want a frozen yogurt" I said .

Tristan: Let's go get some then .

Alexandra : Okay let's go .

There was a very nice frozen yogurt place in the lobby of the movie saloon I am absolutely in love with those you can add some things in them their like marsmellows , chocolate balls , gummy bears and many other things even chocolate sauce yumm.

Cashier: So what is your order .

Alexandra: The largest one .

Tristan: So were sharing ?

Alexandra : No , I don't share my frozen yogurt . Go get yourself one .

Tristan just laughs and orders himself a large frozen yogurt too .

So we get in the movie and watch it . It was a horror movie .

"OH MY GOD NO " I screamed I hugged Tristan tightly.

He turned to me and laughed I was still hugging him "wanna make out instead of watching this movie ?  " he asked .

I hitted his arm .

"I take that as a maybe " he winked .