Part 1 (The start of the fallout)

The drama has began between Carrie Fisher and Noelle Callery-Aiken! So Noelle and Carrie have been best friends forever since babies, but it all changes when they become teens...
-First day at high school!-
*Bell Rings*
Everyone is running through the halls to there classes. "Oh my, oh my, oh my!! I'm going to be late!!" Carrie said to herself in her head. As Carrie ran down the hall and took a right turn she ran straight into Noelle. *Carrie Laughs* "Haha, sorry Noelle, so are we still up for going high school massive outfit shopping that we planned since kids?" Spoke Carrie "With your sense in style I might puke, I don't think I can sorry honey!" Noelle said as she smirked. Carrie picked her books up from the floor and ran into the girls bathroom. She hid behind a cell door in the toilet.... "Omg, did u see Noelle talking to that freak Carrot or whatever her name is??" Said a girl "Yes, like we need to have a chat with her!" Said another girl.
*The Girls walked out*
  -Lunch Time-
So in this school the lunch tables are well set out... The jocks with the Jocks, the goths with the goths, the dancers with the dancers, the nerds with the nerds and finally the popular bad girls of the school! Carrie was so lost on where to sit, so she saw Noelle and ran over to her. "Hey girl, so wanna sit together? Carrie asked, Noelle ignored her and walked away with her lunch and parked her bottom at the popular kids table.
Carrie was so upset she went into the garden shed and ate her lunch in there alone!