👽Cursed Heavens🌀

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Ṽ☮ℐÐ。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

“Krrshhhttt....” The voided empty black void of swirling circle out of nowhere, Responses, With a slight meek sounds of earth cringing crunchy scratching; white chalk in a black board makes; when being used. Can be Unexplainable in some ears to say, But- it was Endearingly Cold, To the extent. Of: -218C Degrees.

It was so-Oh-so Cold.

Yet, For some reason. The light weighted 'spirit' supernaturally created body he has, can endure the Cold degree Celsius presented for him. ¦I don't know if I should cry, or not¦ The young spirit, wearily thought.

»Master...You are in the front center of the "Void" Swirling circle of Gét-away, You must reach your hands at the center in a raise position, at the pointed center of the swirling circle, For you to successfully 'Enter'.« The voided voice boomed at the back, of his mind.

Without further noticed, of even straining a word to speak a suggestible comment to the Instructions given to him, He brushed it off. Mainly because he partly knew himself, That the 'Voice' Would bluntly Ignore any comments in particular that is unnecessary to answer, Regarding the Mission he is Partaking; So he might as well follow the instructions given to him. By Rightly Arching his elbow just as told to the center of 'The swirling circle of Gét-away' Holding his stretched palm towards the swirling center of the voided circle.

And-In a second of holding it at place

A gravitational force sucked like magnet pulled his body towards the Swirling Hole-of-who-knows-where, Into the unknown. A world he might never know-While It might a death to be wish for him, But he signed the contract for this since Day 1, of his first adventure of being threatened by the scary voice, At the back of his head.

So turning back, would be a the death of him. Than he had already been.

¦What the actual Mother of a flipping goose, This hurts like I'm giving birth to a Giant f*cking Gorilla!!¦ He thought, Screaming like a Caught Mad-man on the loose from escaping robbery, Chased FBI/Swats on his way to prove justice on his stolen thievery.

»I don't know, if I should be concerned or not.« System_099, for the first time of their "Life" sweated profusely at the screaming spirit. In agony of being sucked up at the swirling circle; Compared to ›System_099's‹ other previous Host's, Bent or Not. This was the first for them to feel genuine concern for a person they're guiding.

»Master has successfully arrived, at the beginning point of the mission....Please wait..While system_099, Resets malfunctions/Bugs, or any mistakes that'll hinder our work.« System_099 Announced, The supposed Qualifications and Problems to solve, That'll slow them down towards the Mission.

»System...Checking...Resetting....%48..%65...%100..Successfully Completed, You May now Rest for a while, before Partaking the secluded mission assigned for you.« System_099 Instructed, Just that- He lost control of his body, Quick Tiredness came through him like a rushing train, His sight of vision blurred like the humid shade of the window when it is blowed by the frizzy cold wind outside the Rainy weather, His ragged breath. Slowed down in tiredly steps, as lips chillingly quivered in contempt of licking it to moisturize the chapped lips, But with no energy left to rise and do as told.