❌Unsatisfying Death❌

¦I have Died....¦ He calmly thought, like it was normally not new to him. Casually removing his clouding thoughts he Marked his vision to look at the skies direction,  He had noticed; his soul was moving on its own, by transcending above the crying skies,  as if weeping for his pitiful death.

¦At least, I can now have a peaceful rest.¦ He tiredly smiled with glint of hope in his heart,  after finally escaping the Snake's Devious plans!

______

Well... That was what he thought..

______

»Master..«

______

But, someone had to destroy that—

______

»Master!.. «

______

Peace
______

»MASTE—«

“What..?!” He snapped Angrily Glaring at the voice, mildly irritated at how this happened.
____

»>>Flashback 30 Mins ago»>>

“You're cheating on me, Leonard?!” Bianca angrily questioned, twisting her neck to his direction.

¦Huh..?  what does she mean by that? ¦ he  idly thought perplexed by her Change of character,  Usually she was sweet and caring and most of all Clingy. So this was new to him that she would snap;  from all he could remember he didn't do anything wrong,  As to this off her saying this to him,  locating the Word: “Cheating” doesn't fit his description,  as he was a very Quiet unnoticed guy he is a gentleman at times and helping others when needed,  but—never to the extent of being labeled a: “Play boy” And one of the one he played with had called him a Cheater.

Did something happened...For..Her to snap..?

“Now your awfully silent, huh?! Maybe it's because I'm telling the TRUTH.” she continued,  A full eerie twisted smile spread for a whole seconds alike of polluted gas spread across her daring once a gentle innocent face. 

“What?” retroactively pulling her body back in reaction,  He had manage to spurt out a courage to speak,  as if confused and taken aback of her sudden change of character.

“You were CHEATING, with that b*tch Alexandria right?” she pointed out with straight venom in her tone, sneering coldly like heavy weights of dirt mentioning the Girl without a doubt she Loathe.

Alexandria?  That nice girl from section Class B–2's class, the class next door? 

“Wait.. I'm actually confused, can we talk this out? So I can understand.” He awkwardly tried to suggest moving closer to the girl in a way of telling her ‘Hey how about we grab some drinks and talk this out?’ in a friendly way.

NO, don't move closer!” She began, as tears streamed down her face, cautiously moving back in retraction of the approaching male. Unaware of the Real Danger, lurking behind her.

“Bianca, calm down. Let's talk this out, I don't know what you are talking about, and the subject related to this girl named Alexandria next our classes door about, But—this might be just a misunderstanding.” He reassured, Now even knowing the Real context of truth behind her words, And for her to snap was like unexpectedly out of her character of doing. But he had to calm the girl right now,  as she might try something she'll regret, which he had to prevent out of patience and kindness he still has.