Chapter 12: The new 'FABULOUS' ones.

Start from the beginning

“She’s great isn’t she?” Ms. Shim said to Mr. Vice Principal, Baek Eunho.

“Incredible English Pronunciation… It’s actually perfect. And she doesn’t have any American or Korean accent whenever she sing English songs. How do you do it, Ms. Lee?”

“It’s not me alone. All my friends who came from Julliard High are all good English speakers considering it’s our MAJOR Subject # 01.”

After a moment of thinking and writing,

“Okay, you better return home. I know Onew’s right outside waiting for you…”

I blushed when Mr. Baek noticed Onew waiting outside his car. ARGGHH~ He’s so gonna get it when I come out. I TOLD HIM TO HIDE!!!!!

“Yes, sir.” And I walked out. I was walking fast towards Onew and before I could say a word he crashed his lips into mine…

“Hmm..” He moaned. He lingered on my lips and kiss them carefully and slowly…

In fact, this is the longest kiss we’ve had. I smiled against his lips and I felt him chuckle a bit. He pulled away.

“You took too long…” He pouted. I pinched his cheek and he flinched.

“You’re so cuteeee~” I squealed.

“Ow.” He reacted as I again pinched his cheek.

“Let’s go!!” He yelled and CARRIED ME THEN WALKED TOWARDS THE CAR’S DOOR!!

“JINKI-AHHHH~~~” I squealed and he threw me on the front seat beside the driver’s seat.

“That was rude!” I shouted playfully at Onew.

“Ha! That was sweet!” He retorted…

“Anyways, where are we going?”

“Our dorm, I mean SHINee’s dorm…”

“Okay~” I sang..

-         At the dorm-

“We’re here!” Onew yelled.

“Oh, hyung!” Key greeted from the kitchen. AND HE’S WEARING A GOD DAMN PINK – STRAWBERRY COVERED APRON!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I made a coughing sound to cover up my laugh….

“YAH! Taeminnie~” I heard a familiar voice call Minnie. I looked at Onew and Key..

“Isn’t that…??”

Onew finished my sentence, “Leirie??”