Pool time Biotch

After Mia and I got home I woke up the others, they all had a peanut butter square them there were three left so........ Mia and I got one, and we split the other one in have for Niall and Mitch. Louis started to whine because he was bored so me and Mia had to try and figure something out. Then I remembered we had a pool so I told everyone we were going to get in the pool so the guys ran to the van grabbed the suits went out back to our outdoor shower and change, while Mia and I ran up to my room to change Mia whore her blood red two piece with a diamond sword on it my touch, I wore my One Direction bikini with my hair in a pony with orange,white, and green flowers around it with my hawiian scarf around my waist everyone but Mia and I were outside. We walked out and all of the boys' mouths dropped. as soon as we stepped out side a went to the stairs and got right in. I dived in and came out wet and grabbed Mia and took her over to the shed and grabbed my floaty thing that I lay on and she grabbed her tube. And we got back in the pool but after isat on my thing started to relaxin was flipped over and under water I hot out grabbed my goggles and dived in and searched for the boys who flipped me over I came up for air and targeted Louis dived back under swam up behind him and scared him until I was picked up ad spin around it was Niall." so... did you also flip me over?" I said with a smirk "yep, what are going to do about it?"this" then I gave him a passionate kiss and he just smiled.