Mia's time son!!!

Hai doods! Madi told me to sorta help her with this, so I am! Ma name's Mia, and I'll be your Minecrafter fangirl conductor today!

(Ma Wattpad: @crafted_pegasus)

Madison's POV

While I saw Liam stare relentlessly at Jumi, my phone vibrated in my back pocket. "Some stalker?" Niall asked with worrying eyes. Oh, how adorable they were. "Probably a friend. I dunno." I smiled and hit "accept"

(M-Madi, C-Caller)

M: Y'ello?
C: Madi? *cough*
M: Mia? What're you doing calling me this late? You're sick! You need sleep!
C: But I wanted to call ma best freend!!!
M: *sigh then laugh* Fine. How's it between you and Mitch? ((YES MADI I DID THAT))
C: Perfect as always *door creaks open*
Mitch: Who're ya talking to?
C: Madi.
M: Herro Mitch.
C: Mitch, can you take my temperature?
Mitch: How exactly?
C: Just a sec, we'll talk to ya later Mads!
M: Bye.

Mia's POV

I hung up and coughed slightly. "So, how can I take your temperature? I'm kinda lazy and don't wanna get the thingy." Mitch whined. I tapped my forehead.

He kissed it passionately then pulled away. "You have a fever." He said knowingly. I shrugged. "You win some, you lose some. I won you, and lost some snot." I joked. He laughed and sat next to me.

Madison's POV

So. Back to Niall and I.

I just kept watching Liam stare at Jumi thinking, "When is he gonna make his move?"

"Jumi, right?" Liam finally asked. Jumi nodded slowly. "Come with me." And he led her into his room. "Liam, don't have too much fun!" Harry joked. I laughed insanely. I suddenly heard smooching sounds in the back. "Looks like they're having just ENOUGH fun." Niall joked.

I looked at the time. 11:23. DANG! I gotta get to work tomorrow. "I gotta go. Hope you liked the cupcakes!" I shouted. I felt someone grab my arm.

Niall.

He reached down for my hand and pulled me into a passionate kiss. "You shouldn't leave without saying goodbye to the BF." he whispered in my ear. I giggled. "Of course." I kissed his cheek and headed out the door.
****