baby // corbyn besson

"y/n please." the young boy hung on desperately to the girl he loved. "no. let me go." he tightened his grip. "no. i'm not letting you go." he whispered as tears ran down his cheeks onto her legs. "corbyn. let me go. now." she demanded. "you can't just leave me!" she tried her best to pull him off of her but she knew she wouldn't get to far. her strength was nothing compared to his.

"what did i do? why are you leaving me? please, y/n. please!" she didn't want to leave him. she loved him so much but she had to. for his own good. "corbyn, it's for the best." she bent down to the floor so she was sitting next to him. she looked into his red, puffy eyes and began to cry. "you won't understand." she whispered and kissed his cheek, standing up she went to the door after grabbing her bag. "then help me understand! y/n please! i love you!" she opened the door as corbyns voice was drained out by her headphones. she could hear his delegate cries for her to come back as she held her stomach who held their child.
_____________

it's been three years since corbyn and y/n broke up. neither one of them have been doing to good. corbyn was in a band now and y/n was fulfilling her dreams as a photographer. she had a shoot in LA for a young couples wedding.

as she set up her equitment in the field of grass & trees she heard the young couple giggling and talking. she watched as the boy looked at her with so much love when the girl threw her head back in laughter. it made her uncomfortable & sad, corbyn used to make her laugh like that.

they finished up the photo shoot with corbyn still on y/ns mind. "thank you so much, y/n. i really appreciate it. these photos are amazing." the man shook y/ns hand with his other arm around the girl. "of course. i should get those to you by monday." she smiled and put the rest of the equipment in her car as the couple drove away.

she decided to go to a coffee shop in town to refresh herself from the hard day. she walked into a small little cafe. after she ordered her drink, she sat down in a corner and pulled out her laptop to start working on the pictures. she heard the door bell ring but didn't think anything of it & continued working. until, she heard the loud cries & laughs of the group that just entered. she looked up in annoyance to see who was making such noise.

she stared. it was corbyn. he was laughing with four other boys. he scanned the room as his eyes landed on her. he stopped laughing & stared back. he was completely shocked. was it really her?

she looked away quickly & tried to focus on working but she kept going back for looks & every time she did, corbyn would be returning the gaze. he looked at her the way he used to when they were in love, & happy. he smiled and she smiled back. the boys started to order their drinks & corbyn was forced to break the connection. she frowned with displeasure.

the boys got their drinks & were headed out the doors. "i'll be right there." y/n heard him say to the boys. "alright man." a tall brown haired boy replied, patting corbyn on the back.

he made his way to her table & sat down. she looked up with shock written in her eyes. "hi." he smiled. "hey." she whispered. "how have you been?" he started playing with a napkin & fiddling his thumbs. "i'm good actually. i do photography now... so." he looked up at her with a smile "that's great! i remember you always saying you wanted to take photos." she laughed a little & nodded her head. "yeah." he looked back down & grinned. "i'm in a band." "no way. actually?" he smiled at her. "yeah. with the four weirdos i came in here with." "corbyn that's amazing. i'm so happy for you." the stared at eachother for a moment. taking in the presence of one another. "i mis-" "corbyn don't." she looked down with tears prickling her eyes.

(idk where i'm going with thissss)

"no. y/n. i haven't seen you in three years & suddenly you show up at a small coffee shop in town. i've never been here before, i didn't want to come here but jonah really wanted coffee & it was the closest place. i was gonna stay in the car but there was something pulling me in. & i know that sounds so stupid but it's true. i just felt like i needed to come in here and i'm glad i did. a. i got really good coffee," she laughed at him, "& b. i got to see the love of my life for the first time in three years. i love you y/n. everyday you were gone my love for you got stronger & stronger. there wasn't a day that i didn't think of you. i haven't been in one other relationship because i just felt like i needed to wait for you, even if you never came back." it was true. corbyn had waited for years & years, hoping to see her. "i guess third lucks the charm." he stared into her eyes. searching for an answer. a sign that she felt the same way.

"i miss you too." she smiled and looked down, swirling her coffee. "it has been a long time. i always wanted to reach out but i was scared you didn't want anything to do with me. so i hoped that i would bump into you somewhere. i'm willing to try again." he smiled at her as a wave of happiness ran through his body.

but then he frowned. "why'd you do it?" she looked up at him with sadness in her eyes. "i was pregnant...." he was taken by. "we have a child?" "had." she couldn't look at him. it was hard to go through the miscarriage on her own. "i lost it. three months in. i ended it b/c you were so close to your dream and having a child would ruin that." she sighed & didn't meet his eyes. he came around the counter & bent in front of her. "hey. it's not your fault." he lifted her chin to meet his eyes. "i love you." she laughed with tears running down her cheeks. "i love you too." he stood up and stuck out her hand. "come meet the boys." she gladly took it & it was the start of a new chapter.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
i feel like this was very bad & i was rushed. but i hope you like it. :))