stained // jonah marais

jonah walked into the local coffee shop by logan's apartment with the boys following behind. he was a child when it came to coffee and was way to excited to get in line. the boys laughed as he was eager, so eager to get coffee in his system. he bounced up and down and clapped his hands together.

"ooooh, boys. it's a lovely day." he giggled while spinning in a circle making the boys laugh. "coffee, coffee, coffeeeeee, coffee, coffe, coffeeeee." he sang while zach and daniel recorded him. he was doing circles when his attention caught a girl in the corner. he suddenly forgot about coffee and made his way towards her. "jonah, dude?" corbyn watched him.

jonah walked to her table, unsure of what he was going to say, before he got there, he quickly turned away walking back to the boys. they all gave him questioning looks. "i didn't know what to say." he got back inline with the boys and looked down.

they had ordered their coffee and were waiting, well jonah was waiting. the rest of the boys already had their drinks. "jonah!" the lady called as she set his drink on the counter. her practically squealed as he grabbed it, he whipped around fast running into someone as his coffee lid busted open, spilling it on both of them.

"oh, my bad. i'm so sorry." he picked up his lid and looked at the familiar girl. she laughed as she looked at her shirt. "it's no biggie. it was an old shirt anyway." she grabbed a few napkins and patted her shirt. "uh, i'm jonah." he grabbed a few more napkins for her. "y/n." she smiled as she took the napkins from his hand. "let me buy you you're drink." she insisted. "what? are you crazy? you don't need to do that. i ran into you!" he laughed. "well yea, but i also wasn't looking where i was going. i was looking at my pictures." she laughed along with him as she threw out the damp napkins. "you're a photographer?" he asked as they got inline again. it was shorter this time so there was less waiting. "yeah. i take pictures for people's instagram, senior pictures, animals, weddings, etc. the list goes on. it's not really a job, yet." she got up to the cashier and he ordered as she handed them her credit card. he watched as she took it back and put in her wallet.

"hm, i'm in a band and we're going on tour soon. we need a photographer. if you send me some of your pictures i can show my manager, david, to see if he's interested in you." jonah grabbed his coffee as her entire face lit up. "are you serious! oh my god, thank you thank you thank you." she leaned in for a hug but pulled away realizing what she was doing. he laughed and set his coffee down, pulling her in for a hug. she loosened her muscles as they both melted into the hug.

"damn, jonah. you give good hugs." she laughed as the pulled away. he winked at her as the walked back to her table.

"jonah! let's go!" jack yelled from across the coffee shop, receiving looks from pedestrians. "what, i'm getting my child." jack joked as the boys laughed.

jonah looked at the boys to y/n who was watching the boys with amusement. "they yours?" she turned her head to him laughing. "unfortunately," he joked, "i need your number." her face lit up as she remembered, reaching for her phone. she handed hers, as he handed his. they handed them back as jonah was getting up to leave.

"i'll see you around, coffee boy." y/n took a sip of her drink.

"so long, y/n." he winked at her as he walked away.

~~~~~~~
this one was better than the first one. i think. idrk. ig it's all up to you guys to decide. anyway. i hope y'all enjoyed. have a wonderful nigh/day. whenever you're reading this. my cat is snoring rn and it's the cutest thing. i actually think both of them are. anyway.

tata my dudes.

okay. bye.