Chapter 6~ Spirit Animal Hotel

Y/N's POV

"So, you know Seokjin too? How many friends do you have in the spirit world?" I questioned, trying to keep an enraged squirrel in my arms. Jimin smiled then wrapped an arm around Seokjin.

"Jin here is the oldest of our friend group. There are seven of us, including me" Jimin said making Charlotte his at him.

Charlotte jumped out of my hands and scoffed. "Ok, Y/N stop tricking me. I'm done with the pranks" Charlotte said flicking my forehead. I groaned which caused the three males in the room to scream.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT OUR  PRECIOUS Y/N! AND THIS ISNT A PRANK!!" Jimin yelled, tackling Charlotte to the floor.

I wobbled backwards and placed my hand on my forehead. "Ok, ok. I'm just, gonna go figure some things out. You all, just stay here, and, behave. Bye" And with that, I zoomed out of my house to the Spirit Animal Hotel, where you find out all the info about Spirit Animals.

Charlotte's POV

"Seokjin? What a weak name. I bet your just as immature as these two idiots" I growled, pointing at Jimin and Taehyung. They both pouted and started fake crying. The fuck?

Seokjin's face suddenly turned dark and in the blink of an eye, I'm pinned to the floor with a angry faced SeokJin on top of me. I blinked a couple of times before it finally hit me.

"Let go of me!" I yelled, struggling under his well built body. I looked past Seokjin's face to see Jimin and Taehyung smirking at me. I glared at them then kneed Seokjin where the sun don't shine.

He yelped and jumped off of me holding his prized possessions with tears welding up in his eyes. I scoffed and heard two loud groans.

"Darn, I thought Jin would be able to beat her. Guess she's made of medal" The two idiots joked making sigh. I'm done with these people. Absolutely done. I'm just gonna, stop trying to pick fights, and only protect Y/N.

Jimin and Taehyung frowned at the lack of emotion I'm showing. "Why isn't she trying to beat us up? Is she broken?" They asked each other in confusion, walking up to me and poking my face.

I immediately punch both farm animals in the face. Ok ok, I said I wouldn't pick a fight, but they touched my face. AND NOW ITS INFECTED WITH COOTIES!

They both fall backwards holding their faces. Oops...

Suddenly, a light forms from the sky and a ball forms in the middle of Y/N's room. ANOTHER FUCKING SPIRIT ANIMAL!!

The ball opens and out pops a little otter. The otter looks around the room skeptically until his eyes finally land on me. What?

His face turns from confused to happy and love struck in a split second. "Hello there..and you are?" He asks, coming up to me, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

I rip my hand away from his grasp with a disgusted face. "Who are you, and why are you here?" I ask, looking at him up and down.

He smiles and bows. "I'm Hoseok, I'm here to be Y/N's Spirit Animal, but it seems as though my eyes have landed on something even more beautiful" He said, examining my body from my toe to my head. I blushed and looked down to cover it.

Who is this guy!?

"NOOOO! HYUNG! YOU CANT LIKE HERRRR! SHES EVIL!" I heard Taehyung's annoying voice say from behind me. Hoseok looked confused then pulled me towards him making my head hit his chest.

"Oh, hey Tae. Why are you here? And why is Jimin and Jin on the floor groaning in pain?" Hoseok asked, tightening his grip on me. I'm stunned. WHY CANT I MOVE!

"What? NO HYUNG THEY ARE ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE OF HERRR!"

"What? I'm affened you would lie yo your hyung. Bad Taehung"