Authors Note: Is this the End?

Hi, Refund here, 

As you can tell, it looks as if the Shattered Past Series is finally over. And you'd be right in saying that it is. Everything wrapped up, Ghaul is gone, the Hive were exterminated from the Earth, The Nessus Vex have achieved peace with Humanity, The Eliksni/Fallen have been at peace with the Earth for several years by now. Of course, this now leaves us with the all-important question..

Now what? 

What happens to Charon and Kronah? What about Krinia and David? Does everything build up nicely? Or do tensions erupt into a four way war between the Eliksni, the Awoken, Hope, and the Nessus Protectorate? 

Well, here's the short answer. 

Everything is picture perfect by the end and as James said in the Epilogue, a New Golden Age has propped up. 

In that age? Well, I am thinking I'll try to do a sequel series of some sorts, or perhaps some tie-ins? I don't know. It's just after all of this time, it's over. I just wanted to thank you all for being supportive of this massive endeavor of mine. For now, this is where the story of the Vasquez-Storme family ends. But in the future, I'll come back to this piece, and write new characters, with new powers, and new weapons. What will that be exactly? Well...it's too soon to say, but you'll know it when you see it. 

Love you guys! 

-Refund.