viii. instagram

CHAPTER EIGHT

˚ *

Liked by lauraharrier, samholland1999 and others 1,123,234tomholland2013 This is it, we reached the most waited post

tomholland2013 This is it, we reached the most waited post. I don't know if Alexa is reading this but if she is, well, here's the truth. I never mentioned to you that I was an actor or nor did I mention I was in a movie in that moment and I don't why. Like I said, I didn't want you to think of me differently or to take advantage of me because of that matter. When I received that phone call, you were right, it wasn't my best friend telling me that his girlfriend left him. It was my producer. He actually called me to say that I had a few scenes to make and I had to make it to the place as fast as possible. The problem was, you were there. I couldn't just leave you there but at the same time I still think about the fact that I was so stupid in not telling you. I was so stupid. Well, I guess now you know the truth and I'm not expecting you to forgive me so soon but I'm now happy that you know everything, as well as you guys. Please don't blame Alexa for what happened, I was the one who screwed this up but I hope I can still fix this.
— My lie was worth it, but I can't say that you loved my lie.
p.s. here's a pic of the donuts for a sad post.

comments disabled