[The grandmaster x Loki]

Respect all ships please! This ship is really popular and I do have friends who ship it so here ya go!
●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■
Loki was sly, quick and smart. He could get out of most situations just by talking. But, there was one thing he couldn't escape. The Grandmaster. Loki looked over to him. He was playing his music and smiling. He looked like he was having a great time. On his planet, Sakaar, the phrase getting out of hand ment no thing. Loki didn't feel this way. There had to be some rules. Well, there was. If you broke them you then would be melted by The Grandmaster.
Suddenly, The Grandmaster called Loki over. "Oh,Loki. Come here." He said grinning.
"Yes,Grandmaster." Loki said walking over slowly.
The Grandmaster stepped closer to Loki to speed things up. He then grabbed Loki's hands. Loki looked up at him,into his eyes. His face turned pink. "Dance with me!" The Grandmaster said smiling.
"Sure, we can dance if you like.." Loki didn't know how to get away from this. The Grandmaster would never let him go. The Grandmaster and Loki danced, the music then changed to a slower and softer song. The danced for a while. A long while. Soon enough, Loki was also smiling.