Fuck Off

Oh look! I updated once again! And it's another Marvel related chapter! I should probably do a Marvel Month, what do you guys think? How about a new book where I rabt about the movies and the characters every week?

So, you're wondering why I named this "Fuck Off", well it's because of my school mates.

Back in 6th grade (idfk) , I was the only one who LOVE Marvel in my class. All of them talked about new chick-flick movies, horror, and fucking Suicide Squad, while I was there, thinking, when will my dad, my bro, and I watch Civil War.

So, one of my so called "friends" asked what movie will I watch during the weekends ((she's (which means still is) a huge bitch who thinks she's popular)), and I said Civil War.

Do you know what she said to me?  SHE FUCKING TOLD ME THAT I'M A *BEEEEEEEEPPPPP* NERD!!

And so, I gave her the bird before I left the classroom.

Then the next day, she asked me who is Sebastian Stan, and since I kept on reminding my brother who Stan is in the Civil War, so I said "James Bucchanan Barnes or Bucky for short."

She......she fUCKING LAUGH AT MY FACE, AND I WAS LIKE, BITCH NAH UH, HELL NAH, U GONNA INSULT MY MISLED SON LIKE DAT, NAH UH!!

Then the next day, she fangirled over him, saying he's hot and her favorite character is Bucky, etc.

I stood there, thinking, 'Bitch, you don't even know his full name or what regiment he was in World War II, his birthday, his alias, and his goddamn best friend!'

'I bet that you didn't watch Captain America: The First Avenger'

Obviously, didn't say that outloud cuz the whole class was there but who cares now!

Oh no, this doesn't end there.

As you can see, Infinity War was released last week (in the Philippines, the movie was released in April 25, so a week earlier than the US release). I watched the movie 2 days later, and as I said in the previous chapter, 2 of my friends watched the movie at the same day as me.

Also, Mich has finally watched the movie yesterday, thank God.....

At the part where I said I went home, and texted my friend about the movie, I checked my class' group chat (We have one every school year) and saw that 3/4 of my class were talking about the Infinity War. I was a tad bit pissed since I knew they didn't watched Thor: Ragnarok, Spiderman: Homecoming, and Black Panther.

Only me, and my other friend (her name is Noeisha, btw) were the only true fans of the MCU movies (well, I also watched some movies outside the MCU, but it's part of Marvel), but I appreciated how they started watching the previous movies to understand what's happening in Infinity War, unlike someone from my 6th grade.....

.....My science teacher doesn't like Marvel yet he adores DC.....

SAYONARA, SUCKERS!!!