#STCDOBETTER

Hey uh, I haven't wrote a chapter for awhile in any of my books. And I don't really have rights to update this because I pretty much abandoned it but there's something going on here in my country and I just want to address it.

Lately in the NCR region of the Philippines, there are numerous cases of sexual harassments in the country, especially in private girl schools. Unfortunately, I studied in an all-girls private school that is infamous with their reputation.

I usually censor the school's name so there's no long run consequences but it's getting out of hand. The school I'm currently in is called St. Theresa's College Quezon City. One of the remaining STC schools of the Philippines and the only STC in the NCR region after they closed off the Manila branch.

To be honest, I wasn't really aware that sexual harassments are common in the school 'cuz either the students didn't spoke up, the admins hid the cases, or the personnel were too slick with their actions. I only noticed it last year when my religion teacher smiled creepily at two of my friends when we were practicing our dance.

If you checked #STCDOBETTER in Twitter, there were so many Theresians that experienced the same bullshit from male teachers to the point that the school is willing to expel them just for filing a case against the criminals. There were so many that were traumatized and scarred for life and I berated myself for not seeing the bullshit the school put us through.

And not only sexual harassments, they also give their students tiring tasks and unnecessary work, ridiculous uniform code, hypocritical speeches, homophobic beliefs, and a lot more. There's also corruption within the school, and may I remind you, the school's view HATES corruption.

They even pushed their students to the point of depression, anxiety, self-worth issues, and even suicide. They preached about humility but they made us wear clothes that basically made us a walking advertisment for the school. They wanted us to be simple yet they used OUR money in renovating offices that are actually fine instead of repairing classrooms that are bound to collapse. They wanted us to be generous and having a free-will yet they forced us to donate 100 pesos to the covenant. Did I mentioned that the school is a Catholic one?

They forced us to believe their ideals and beliefs yet they themselves didn't act upon it. There was even a time where a former student stop going to school because she was blamed for something she didn't even do. She was an honor student through and through yet the former principal (now the assistant directress) sought this chance to destroy her reputation and made her daughter the valedictorian of the batch. She and the MAPEH coordinator spread false accusations and rumors about her despite witnesses saying otherwise. Reading this story made me so frustrated because someone we were supposed to trust is willing to ruin their students, the one they were supposed to protect,  just for the sake of appearance.

Finally, STC set a ridiculous standards for their students. Typically, an honor student is supposed to have 83 and above, but STC went higher than that. In STC, the grade to be an honor student is 85 and above, below that you're nothing. Even behavior counts as a criteria for to be an honor student. You're gay? Well, the school will gave you the lowest score for behavior, and not only that, you're also expelled from the school. Wrong socks? Welp, that's a bad behavior right there. You're hair is short? You're not allowed to enter the school unless your hair is long. Things like these aren't supposed to be harshly criticized yet they made a scene out of it.

Not only that but their curriculum is ridiculously hard. Grade 12 from other schools are basically Grade 9 in STC. Their standards are so high that students are having troubles mentally in a young age. Hell, there was a Grade 6 who tried to end it all last year because of how hard the curriculum is, and knowing someone so young and barely in highschool trying to kill herself hurts me.

Being a Theresian for 11 years, I hated myself for not noticing these and it's time for us to speak up. Not only in STC but other schools as well such as Mirriam and Saint Paul's. I shared it here because I need it to be seen, not for my sake but others' as well.

Thank you for reading this abrupt message and please support us in changing our schools for the better of its students.

This is the Consulting Hunter, signing out. Stay safe and be healthy, fellow detectives and hunters.