Chapter 4: The dance

Della wore a light blue dress to match her eyes, long fancy gloves and Her pearl necklace. She looked in the mirror and started to think about What changed, She wasn't as pretty as she use to be, Her kids don't need Her, Husband left her and even Her own brother seemed upset with Her. She saw a Girl without a future, No purpose, and no room for Her.

Scrooge was Wearing His tuxedo, He always comes to the Duckburg anniversary ball as the guest of honor, He does own duckburg anyway. He knocks on Dellas door and She shouts "Come in!"as He did so He stayed still when He saw Della.

"Della darling, You look beautiful"He said.

"Thanks Uncle Scrooge, You don't think it's too much?"She asked.

"Nonsense"He said He came closer to her and remembered when she was just a little girl He missed that "I missed you so much niece, I forgot how beautiful you were"He said, Della hugged Him tight, Scrooge practically raised Della and Donald, Scrooge was always a father figure to Della, She always wanted to be just like Him.

"Alright lass"He said "Are ye ready?".

She smiled and nodded Her head.

They arrived at the ball Jose and Donald wore they're usual outfits, Donald's sailer shirt and Joses usual tan jacket and bow tie.

Scrooge thought it was completely insulting to wear a sailer shirt, so He said something "Donald did you have to wear that?"He asked.

"Not good enough for you? maybe I should leave "He said sarcastically.

"Seriously Donald would it kill you to do something nice for your sister?"He asked

"Because raising Her kids wasn't enough?"He asked.

"Donald!"Scrooge scolded then Della walked over to them "Everything ok?"She asked.

"Everything's fine, have a nice night"Donald said then stomped away, Jose followed As Donald was heading to the door to leave he knocked over someone. As Jose watched.

Donald helped her up "Oh my gosh, Miss  I'm so sorry".

"It's fine"She said then looked up at Donald "Donald?"She asked.

"Daisy?"He asked.

"Awe this is so awkward"Jose said sweetly the new Donald glared a two Him.

"Donald, what are you doing here?"Daisy asked.

"Me?"Donald asked "what are you doing here?"He asked.

"I come every year"She said.

"oh"Is all Donald could say, Daisy was absolutely gorgeous, She had long hair in a ponytail, a long lavender dress beautiful shoes and gloves to match, She was so beautiful of course she always was.

"Do you enjoy dancing miss?"Jose asked.

Daisy smiled "Sure"She answered.

"Great, Dance with Donald"He said then pushed them together.

"Jose!"Donald said.

"You'll thank me later amigo"He said then walked away.

"Would you like to dance with me daisy?"He asked.

"I'd be delighted"She said.

as they danced it was like falling in Love all over again, Daisy was a great Dancer and Donald was ok, Memories started to play in their minds First kiss, first date, how they met, When Della left and when daisy left. The song was beautiful too daisy never missed a beat,She was shining all eyes were on them, or that's just how it felt.