Celestial Dragons

The Admiral continued to stroll onto the docks and near a Marine warship. "ADMIRAL PINKUSAGI!" the very annoying subordinate called to her making her annoyed, but she tried to put on a happy smile.

"What is it." she chirped happily.

"The Celestial Dragons just reported for you to return to base!" The Marine yelled at the top of his lungs.

Juliet did her best as to not to scream right now in frustration as the Celestial Dragons made her come all this way and only for to go back. 'What a waste of time.'

"Alright then. Let's go back to HQ." Admiral Pinkusagi almost said so casually jumping on the railing and landing right beside the subordinate making his hair stand.

"Alright! Everyone prepare to set sail to HQ!" her subordinate yelled informing the others. Then her subordinate turned to the Admiral saluting his head waiting for her next command sweating in nervousness.

"Get me a lawn chair." the Admiral commanded calmly catching her subordinate off guard at her simple command. She turned her head to meet her subordinate who was stiff "What are you waiting for? The lawn chair doesn't move by itself."

Her subordinate immediately rushed off to go get it. Once it came as quickly as her command she sat on it stretching her hands out then proceeded to take a small nap while everyone else in board seemed to have been as quiet as possible. No one wanted to see the rage of Pinkusagi herself.

It's like a natural disaster, only this particular one can only be stopped by the one and only..Admiral Akainu, and maybe Sengoku or Aokiji or even Kizaru. Mm it depends.

During the whole time on the island when she had been in her Admiral jacket she had that smile already present upon her face, every Admiral has one that wear. It's never taken off unless around people they trust or love, or unless it's their true selves. 

Even though that last one is rare there are some rare moments that is has happened before.

Meanwhile back in Sabaody a dog in a space suit was walking in the recent town where an Admiral had just been to causing the citizens who moved back having heard that the Admiral already descended from the island. They all gasped at the destruction and also gasped upon seeing the dog as people began to get down on their knees and bow.

The dog was walking to the large crater that the Captain the Admiral had killed was there.

"That's not a dragon." Luffy said looking at the dog "Are you sure this is who Juliet is working for?" he asked his octopus friend who was terrified that he had met the Admiral herself in the flesh and didn't even know it.

"Aw. But why?!" Luffy whined as the rest of the group had joined them, but didn't know what had happened in the events that was just recently. Luffy thought that the Celestial Dragons were controlling Juliet to kill people, and he also added that he wanted to go save her from, but his idea was shut down by Hachi immediately stating that it wasn't the situation.

"Luffy, we'll talk later about her, right now when the Celestial Dragons come don't look them in the eye!" Hachi warned

"But we need to help her! If you say the Celestial Dragons are dangerous then we need to go save her don't we." Luffy stated bluntly

The dog then peed onto the dead body standing mere inches away from the deep crater that still emitted smoke.

"Saru, come now don't be vulgar." a posh voice said interrupting Luffy and Hachi's conversation midway as they both looked two more people in space suits and very tall and masculine man on the ground walking like a dog and several guards.

"Those are the dragons..." Luffy mumbled glaring in their direction. Two had space suits on breathing their own air while the older one of the two who looked like the father was holding a thick chained that was connected with the giant man who was wearing rags.

Then the girl on the spacesuit noticed something in the crater "Oh look father, another one of our slaves has been broken down." she said in her posh and snotty voice

"Did you give it it's daily steatite like you were supposed to." her father asked with the same tone in voice

"Of course I did. But it seems the Admiral already saw it had so affect on this poor fool." the girl continued walking towards the crater and sneering down at the brunt body of the pirate, grateful that she didn't have to breath in the air outside of her suit.

"Of course. I heard the Pink Admiral didn't even move a single pinky to do this much damage." her father stated leaning on his cane, then he sounded quite proud to have an Admiral like her to protect them.

"I don't even want it anymore, would you buy me a new one?" she asked her father not even glancing back at him while she sneered down at the pathetic pirate

"Honestly, your terrible at taking care of them. Your designating my precious ship Captain collection one at a time." her father said

"It was useless to begin with..family..children..pathetic..your..nothing but a..lowly..human slave." she insulted the man while the people around them put their eyes down in sympathy and also at the harshness of the girl.

Luffy was getting angry "So is that how they act like?" he mumbled so lowly it sounded so dark

The girl then pointed out a gun "You make me want to vomit." she said before shooting the gun several times at the man's head even though he was already long dead.

Chopper watched the scene with a shocked face. Brook was speechless. Camie was crying. Luffy was about shout something and interfere, but Hachi stopped him from doing so as the Celestial Dragons were walking away from the dead body.

"I'd think I'd like a giant for my next human slave." the girl demanded as they walked away

"Perhaps something smaller like a human child." her father suggested

"Ugh, I detest the weak ones." the girl said obnoxiously

Luffy was trying to hold in his anger and not to lash out on the Celstial Dragons on the spot while Hachi held his back "Whatever you're thinking, don't" he warned the boy "Juliet is most likely not treated like that. You don't have to worry about her."